I can't wait for Wednesday
First day of school after promos ended. Guess what? I didn't go to school today, lol. Woke up at 6.30am, thought it was too early. So went back to sleep and woke up at 7.38am. Since I was late already, just slowly strolled to school. Then on the way, saw some of my friends walking away from school. They heard that latecomers will be sent to the 'prison'-conference room. Cool, I've been there once only in April, and for barely 10 minutes. Said I was sick and I was being shipped to the sick bay instead. My friends told me to go Mac.
Actually, I don't even feel like going to school at all. My main motive is to hand in a dumb consent form for a leaders' camp from 2nd-3rd oct. They said that going Mac to slack is better. At most I go back school at 1pm, rather than being confined to the 'room' till 2pm. So I went Mac and played PSP, read storybook, chit chat and time flied. I love school, if it would be like this everyday, haha. =D
Wished Pin De happy birthday today and he thanked me. So happy, lol. 23 hours, 20 minutes and 23 seconds to my birthday. Already received my birthday present from my Dad and requested for one from my mom-a keyboard. Gonna play 'Crazy' by simple plan for Shot to fame. Woo, I seldom play non-christian songs on the keyboard, lol. This is truly a new experience and I'm loving it ^^.
I hope Hui Wen will keep her promise and treat me to Sake Sushi. I have never been there before 0.o. I really need to experience life man. Can't be a frog in the well forever. In fact, I been to Orchard only twice this year and Vivo city thrice. But, I live in the west, so I should be an exception, hahahaha. Yea I know. I'm those stay-at-home-to-rot-and-spend-time-alone kind of person. But, if money would give me a chance, I would gladly spend, lol. Ah, 2 months without spending on outside food. Left 7 more weeks. So far, I have only saved $16. Great.
I guess I only have one materal wish for my birthday: A full set attire for Shot to fame, if I get into the finals. Can't be complacent, especially since Dream Factory will be there. Brother Eric's expectation is so high! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!! Lol!!!
Wish I had more wishes,
Astarmist