Back to reality
This morning was so funny. Woke up at 6.30am, then I was really tired, so I went back to sleep. Then woke up at 7.20am again, then went to wash my face, brush my teeth, etc. Then I left home at 7.35am and cycled to school. Reached school at 7.38am and then the school gate was closed. So I quickly turned 180° and cycled back home. Quoted from my friend who has been late for school for more than 20 times. 'If you reach school after the gate is closed, just turn back, go to the nearest polyclinic and get an MC'. That was what I had in mind. But, I was really tired, played Dota till 1+ yesterday. So I went back home to sleep.
Woke up at 11am and headed straight to the polyclinic. I wore a sweater that I haven't wear for a century. It was very 'dusty' and it made me fell sick instantly. Of course it was part of the plan. I don't have to feign being a sick person in front of the doctor, hahaha. It was really bad though. Kept sneezing and used a whole packet of tissue paper -.-. I guess there is a price to pay for everything...
Anyway, reached the polyclinic at 11.30pm and I waited for 1+h before I could see the doctor due to the crowd. Then, at 12.48am, I saw Pin De!!! Lol, what a coincidence. He was also sick and woke up at 11am. Then I told him here very crowded, so he went to Clementi polyclinic instead, lol.
So I went home, ate my lunch and played DJ max 2. Play until no battery. So came to post. Not an obligation though, I could have play Dota =D. But I guess that there is a right season for everything.
The team3 outing at Chinatown yesterday made me realised that. Initially my classmate said he would come but he last minute need to do project, so can't make it. Then my cousin came along with his friend. I don't know why my cousin and I are so different. I blame myself partly for his current state. Didn't take him into hand while he was younger. Procrastinated a lot, told myself a lot of times that he was still young. And now, he got into trouble with the law, with one charge of 'rioting with deadly weapon', facing a maximum penalty of 2 and a 1/2 year of boy's home. God, I told him so many many times already. I told him that he must change, don't be like his father. I told him that if he wants friends, the CG will be there for him. Why do my words always fall on deaf ears? Haix, I really don't know what to do anymore. Is there really a silver lining for every story? Or maybe it just ain't the right season? How I wish life was a fairy tale. 'And they live happily ever after' sounds so heavenly.
So now back to school. Promos in 10 days time. Haven't study at all. Oh man, I'm getting so complacent. Told my parents and friends that I will surely get promoted. But, I really don't know now. Took maths mock paper last friday and I didn't study for it. Didn't know how to do some questions, which made me panic. Maybe I'm not so smart as I though I am...
Told yet another person who I like, philosophically. Said I didn't need to be with the person, and why must girl and guy always be together? Can't they just be good friends? Just well, platonic friends? Seeing the person from a distance is good enough for me already. Haha, and I just let the cat out of the bag indirectly. Sry Wayne, lol! =D
Don't repay evil with evil k? Bible says must repay evil with good, wahahahaha ^^
Smiles,
Astarmist