True blue slacker
Day 1 of my 3 days study break gone. Slacked the whole day, played Dota, DJ max 2, sleep. Went leaders' meeting just now, and I just love the cute countenance of Jimmy Yan/Yam (forgot his surname). Hahaha, not forgetting his shiny bald head too. =X
I just love God's mysterious ways of planting surprises in my life. It was certainly a blessing in disguise. My previous handphone was not functioning properly. The screen went black in colour, and I tried various ways to light it up. Apparently, it only made matters worse. In the end, my father didn't want to send it for repair as it will cost $100+. He said he rather get a new phone for me.
Lol! I rather get a new phone too!! So, he showed me the some phones in a magazine. Chao Chung told me Sony Ericsson was good, so I looked at that section. Saw this phone with 5 megapixel and asked my Dad whether he could get me that. And of course, the answer is yes. =)
So, I tested its capability by taking my score of a Dota match. Behold...
Nothing to be proud about though. Played with noobs, mega kill in 13 minutes, helm and bfly in 21 mins. Wow I love the quality! The numbers so clear, hahahaha.
Thanks Dad, I love you. I will take it as my birthday present in advance then, lol. Building fund haven't even starting and I'm already blessed. God I love you too, you rock ^^.
Off to bed,
Astarmist
