Monday, September 1, 2008

Play like never before

Today is officially the holiday break a.k.a study break for me! In fact, is it going to be a break from study or a break for studying? Haha, I guess I will find out soon enough. =D


Just played Dota again, and it was probably my best match in months! Clean sheet, didn't die at all and it was an in-house game, meaning everyone is roughly about the same standard.





Lothars, Bot, Vanguard, Butterfly, Bracer



'Play like never before' was the inital vision of JJ E-gaming club in 2007, founded by my seniors. I really love that sentence as the true form of gaming is expressed in that. Now that it is the holidays, I'm gonna play like never before, lol! =D Today just played more than 8 hours le, wahahhaha.


Played with chao chung just now too, owned early game but late game kena owned, oh well. Fun game though. =) Wayne told me that I miss out a good show today when after I rushed back home. Edwin and the rest were suaning chao chung about a girl. Wah, now Edwin got attached, don't tell me chao chung also getting attached? Then I will be left alone on the shelf. Nooo, no one to gay with already. Ahh, left wayne only. -.-(Btw, I'm not gay, I'm Gary! =X)


Speaking of Gary, went Hui Wen's house on saturday to play with snails, or rather, torture the snails.


2 snails mating O.o!!!


Gary the snail! =D ( from spongebob squarepants)

Shelless snail, or simply slug. Yea I callously broke the shell.

Putting salt on the slug to dissolve it. Lots of squishy liquid were produced

End of Experiment 0110 (Some random numbers, but yet not random, hehe =D)

Going gym with Edwin tomorrow at 10am, meaning I have to wake up at 9am. Hopefully I will be able to. Gosh, it is already 3.46am. I am certain that lots of pimples will appear on my face and I will develop dark rings around my eyes. So, off to bed I go.

Since no one will sms me sweet dreams, I will confess to myself. Haha, the power of confession. Sweet Dreams!!! I wanna dream of Yitnao again ^^

Off to Fantasy Land,
Astarmist