Thursday, September 4, 2008

Caught red-handed

I got really bad news. My mother caught me playing Dota till 4am today. Yes I was playing secretly by closing my room. But, she unexpectedly opened it and gave me a stern warning and threathened to tell me father. Like as if that will exacerbate my fears -.-. But she did one thing which I really dislike. She compared me with my brother, as usual. She said my brother won't play till so late when he was in JC. Come on, don't be so naive. You will never know whether he did it or not. Compare studies, compare eating habits, compare expenditure, compare this compare that. Grr. Stop comparing me with other people. I'm unique...I'm different...I'm me, not them.

Well, at least I enjoyed sleeping at 4am for the past few days. Haven't done so for a really long time and I'm starting to get addicted to it, hahahaha. Call it a thrill or just plain rebellious, I don't care =p. I reiterated to my mum that it is the holiday but I guess my words fell on deaf ears. Nvm, there is a huge generation gap anyway and I want them to know I'm no longer that small gullible, innocent, perhaps till the extent of being ignorant at times, kid. I have grown up, and I'm a young adult now. I just watched my first NC16 movie last year october 24. I know I'm born on children's day but I guess that wouldn't help preserve me as a child forever. So stop treating me like one. I may still behave like one, but I'm not going to blame it on my upbringing. Just gonna put all the blame on me. Nevertheless, this will spur me to change myself and well, just like what Edwin say, God will teach you how to love someone. You don't need experiences to know how to love someone. Thanks Edwin for treating me as a young adult. =)

But the bible says that I must honour my father and mother. So I guess today will be the last day I will play Dota past midnight. Promos just 14 days away. Just 22 more days and it is over; a temporary victory seems sufficient. Ironically, I don't have the mood to study. I lost it ever since O level was over, and I doubt I will get it back soon enough before A level. I remembered my motivation to study was to get 6 points and get into NJC. It was a huge dream, to the point of it being a fantasy. Alas it wasn't fufilled. Now, no motivation to study. 'Just pass all the subjects lor' kind of attitude. Chemistry and Maths are exception though. I desire to get A for both. Furthermore, my mom is a maths teacher. Hahahahah, now my maths better than my mother's maths. Yay!!! =D

I wanna give tuition to secondary students. Maths, Science, whatever. Music also can Lol! I told Edwin I don't mind giving free tuition to some of his students after promos are over. Gonna be so bored with all the free time anyway. Dota won't occupy 24 hrs. And he will be definitely be busy with all the dates with Rae, hahahah.

Lastly, if you are wondering how come I can still post after my mom scolded me, this is going to be a lame story. She came into my room, scolded me, and then rub tea leaves oil on my head, saying it will remove my pimples. I was like, 'huh you wake up at 4am to apply oil on my head?' Then she never reply, and walk out of my room. Lame right?

So, I guess I'm gonna sleep now. Sorry for wasting 10 minutes of your time reading this really lame post. Wrote it in a hurry due to lack of time and yea, physical and mental lethargy. Gonna drift off to fantasy land soon. Edwin, I prayed for you and Rae. Now must pray for me k? Haha, lol.

Prayer works,
Astarmist