So near yet so far
Promo is only 3 days away, and I'm still not studying, even after innumerous advice from my friends. I rather spend my time in the library, reading storybooks, playing PSP or sleeping. First paper is General Paper on 18/09/09. Haven't wrote an essay for a relatively long time, and I doubt I will write another one before this exam. Oh, how I love miss writing essay. Whenever my teacher announced that we have to write an essay in secondary, more than 90% the class, I daresay, will make a cacophony that is absolutely unnecessary. The 10% would probably be English-lovers like yours truly or just some sitting on the fence.
Went to teach Joy and Anna maths at West Mall's Macdonald for the past few days. I revel in teaching very much, especially maths, since maths is one of the love of my life =). I said this before, and I'm going to say it again. 'Practice makes perfect.' You ask me how I know which formula to use, which method to use, which step to take at such a short time?' I say to you, 'Practise.' There is no shortcut to life. As simple as it may seem, but yet many people choose not to believe it, as if doing so will render them obsolete. What a pity then. Isn't that how many talented people didn't fully unleash their potential? They think that they have talents, and do not need to hone their skills. Haha, Edwin would call them 'Weak!' but I got a better word-'Noob!' Wahahahahha =D GGRMGLHF. Just some Dota terms ^^.
Oh my gosh, I just realised how the feeling of being tongue-tied really is. I read about it thousand of times in books, magazines, articles, internet but never experienced it before. When I saw her walking pass, oh my...my whole body was suddenly numb. I was like, loss for words, dazed, in my own reverie. Hope she don't suspect a single thing; quite an impossible hope though, sooner or later, someone else will let the cat out of the bag. The feeling's pretty cool though, haha...
How I wish I was someone else sometimes. Accidentally said 'It sucked to be me' a few days back, when I was feeling pretty moody. Realised that I'm more fortunate than hundreds and thousands of Africans suffering from starvation. I tend to assume things a lot too, more often than not leading to my downfall. When my assumption was not most needed, it ironically would not be wrong. I guess, 'life's like that'.
Signing off,
Astarmist
I'm not satisfied with this post, guess I'm gonna get a C for my GP. Haix...the confident Gary no longer exist. Reality struck, and it struck really hard.