Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love in its essence

I think the company must thank me for doing free advertisement, lol.


Best love story I have ever read so far, was introduced by my cca mate by an e-mail. Initially, I was attracted by the fact that the students are from NJC and I always wanted to know how top JC students can have time for relationships with all the studies, cca, etc. But when I read the first page, I was too engrossed in it till I forgot about my aim, which was totally irrelevant.

This story is a extounding success due to many factors. The main factor in my opinion, is that it is local-based and the situations are really real. I did ponder on many questions, especially the part on 'Landy'. You will find out soon enough once you get till that part.

Feel like buying the book but I'll wait till my cca mate gets it, lol.

Wonder how the two of them are doing right now...it is such a bittersweet story.

Signing off,
Astarmist

E fuhtan ev E femm ajan ryja y muja cduno dryd duilrehk? Dra puug cyoc ajanouha ryc draen ufh cduno. E tuh'd ryja yho oad. Ev uhmo E lyh ryja uha...