Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life's little surprises

Yea!! I'm extremely happy today =D. Had cca meeting today and the exco position was finally announced. Since PAE till now, I have contributed a lot for my cca and was expecting to be in the exco position.After waiting for such a long time, I am now officially the deputy manager of the the business development unit. Hurray!! Actually wanted to be in the marketing committee but my senior said I am more suited for the former. Lol, who cares...I'm on cloud nine right now! Wahahahaha.

Finally, after 6 months of saving, I'm reaching closer and closer to my goal of getting a Razer Copperhead. Still lack $30. Tried to persuade my brother to contribute $30 but failed terribly. He said rarely play Dota now and don't need it. Aww...

http://www.everythingusb.com/razer_copperhead.html

Can't wait to get my hands on it. I think I will probably get it next month, provided my appitite don't increase suddenly and I don't go out too often.

Speaking of going out, I'm having this student leader camp again from friday to saturday. Seriously I don't feel like going. I have like 3 lecture test next week and 2 common test. Math, physics, chemistry, chinese and economics. Yet again, I succumb to the word 'compulsory'. I'm starting to hate this word. Hope my teacher can release me on saturday morning so I can attend Cg and service.

Oh ya, my CGL Edwin is coming back soon! Woot! Another cause for celebration. I'm starting to miss him man. Lol, I'm straight btw, =X. He is seriously a good leader and I really respect him a lot.

I'm starting to feel the pressure of Jc life which my seniors have warned me before, and obviously I took it for granted. Studies, to get promoted, I need 2H2 passes and 2H1 passes. Right now, I got 3H2 passes and 3H1 passes. But, my physics and economics barely passed, in the 50s' mark range. Right now, I just want to get promoted, I will start mugging when I'm J2 ba.

God, once again, I need your grace.

Signing off,
Astarmist

E ruba du fneda y cuhk dukadran fedr oui~