Dream come true
Finally, I waited for this moment ever since I had its notion. I got a RAZER COPPERHEAD ANARCHY RED!!! After painstakingly saving my money for 5 months, I got it. I got it. I got it. Have you ever wished for something you want so badly and get it? Yea, it is that feeling. ^^
Had A level listening comprehension on 17/07/08 and school ended early, around 4.30pm. So I went home, change out of my uniform and took the MRT to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Dozed off on the way there due to immense lethargy. Then, when I woked up, just nice Tiong Bahru and the doors were closing. So I dashed out of the MRT, super embarrassing, lol.
Never been to the place before, and now I know why Nicholas called me a country bumpkin. In my world, only JP, JEC and west mall exist. Like duh, I live in the west side of the country. So when I stepped into the plaza, I was flabbergasted. So huge compared to JP. I'm like a frog in a well, haha. So I quickly went to the shop Nicholas recommended me-Challenger. Anyway, the main reason I'm going to the plaza is due to his membership card. The one at JP costs $110 which is way too expensive. With his membership card, it costs only $93. Unexpectedly, I found my way to the shop rather easily, even though I have never been there before. It is either a Deja Vu or I just probably have good sense of direction. Hope it is the latter =D.
Wanted tempest blue but sold out, so I bought anarchy red instead. Had to memorise the IC no. of Nicholas. Thank God he was born one day after me, so we have similar IC no. Mine is 9135094G and his is 9135073D. The only thing that puzzled me was, how come his number is earlier than me although he was born later? Weird...
So, after I bought it, it was only 5.45pm and since I was already at the plaza, might as well explore a bit right? I must admit, there is a wide array of shops there compared to JP, and the interior design is so much more captivating. How I wished I could stay in the city now...
But the only thing I wanted to find out is whether there is a LAN shop in the plaza. To my disappointment, there is none, or maybe there is, but I might have missed it out. However, there is an arcade at the top storey and I went in. Quite empty, and the people there are 90% adults. I think I'm the only teenager there -.-.
Went to buy a $2 card and played Parapara dance dance revolution, the one you play with your hands. Don't dare to play in JP cause there is usually a crowd there staring at you. I don't like stares...kinda creepy. Played hard mode and failed on the 2nd stage, lol. The sensor wasn't as sensitive as I thought. So I played normal mode instead and perspired a lot. It was fun, haha.
Took some photos of my RAZER and showed it to my classmates. They were like wow, so nice. Wahahahahah. So proud of my RAZER now. RAZER owns!!! I think I'm in love with RAZER, lol. RAZER RAZER RAZER!!! My father lent me his USB cable but it didn't work. So he said he will rectify the problem tomorrow. Hopefully I can post RAZER as a form of celebration. Whee!!!
Signing off,
Astarmist
Annihilate, conquer and rule with the new Razer Copperhead. Equipped with deadly speed, lethal accuracy and built-in intelligence, it will send your enemies scurrying for cover. Get used to having an unfair advantage.
For gamers by gamers