The storm has past
Was praying that I will patch things up with the person I scolded. So, I took the initiative and apologised to him during lecture. Well, he said it was nothing and I guess everything's over now. Yea, I hate having any enemies, somemore he is my cca mate cum classmate. Thank God...
Just finished my maths lecture test and chemistry common test today. Maths was once again too easy, even the rest of the cohort thought so. Chemistry was difficult; easy to pass but hard to get A. Hope that I don't make any careless mistake.
To celebrate, I played Dota.

Ownage with Broodmother (Top scorer-15 frags)
Got bored after a while and played minesweeper, expert mode.
My best record: 286 seconds
School was tiring today, evidently the voice of the tutors were alluring us to dreamland.

Sleeping during class

Victim number 2 and 3
Lol, amazing right? =X
Will be having A level physics SPA tomorrow and Physics lecture test the day after. Physics...ugh. I hope I will do well for Physics, the toughest of the 3 sciences in my opinion.
Signing off,
Astarmist