Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At the beginning

Gosh, I think I'm in love with this song-At the beginning. The song keep replaying itself in my mind when I'm bathing, cycling to school, during lessons, when I'm bored and stoning, when I come to my blog. Lol. What a beautiful song from one of Disney's many famous shows-Anastasia.

It never fail to amaze me that Disney is so successful in capturing the attention of people, generally the younger age group. Nice storyline, music, and there is an attribute that makes you want to be part of the scene too. Yea, I don't mind begin the suave prince and have a happy ending in every walk of my life, so...romantic. Alas, it is something I have never experience before and thus unable to make any appropriate comment on it.

School has been monotonous, something which I should not expect as this term should have more homework and well, putting it in a bad way, hellish. Not as much homework as I expected, but lots and lots of exams. Yea, the one word that drives everyone into locomotion. Someone once questioned the significance of exams; al beit it is the sole reason why we study, have you ever wonder a world without exams? A common situation why students want exams to be abolished. 'When I fair poorly for my exams, my parents scold me. On the other hand, when I do well for my exams, my parents never reward me.'

No logic right? I mean, not that we should be rewarded when we do well for our exams, it is only proper for us to do so, seeing ourself as students. However, why must we get punished when we do badly for our exams? It is not like we want to be stupid. Duh. One thing I learnt after going through 10.5 years of education, excluding nursery and kindgergarden.

Hardwork is not equivalent to results. Some people may study hard but not achieving the results their desired results. Then why condemn them? They have tried their best. The harder you push them, the more they get pressurized and then something bad happens. Why do you still want to do so even though you can forsee the consequences? Why...?

Been asking myself a lot of questions for this week. Partly due to the influence of my CCA teacher. He has been questioning us-Why must $2 per hour? Why must install Dota in the Lan shop? Have you done a survey? Why the furniture must arrange like this? Why must you ensure the customers pay before they play? Why must you have customer service? Why...Why...Why? Hey...do I look like an answer booklet? Zzz sick of answering innumerous questions all the time. Finally I can have my 'revenge'. Need to ask questions to people for my project work survey and cca survey. Whahahaha. Gonna vent my frustration by doing surveys, lol. Playing Dota should help too ^^.

I still love my CCA though. Today the furniture came in. Self-assembled the tables and discovered I have engineering talents. Must be the gene from my father, haha =D. Took photos, but I still don't have a phone cable. Too bad, saving money for my precious Razor Copperhead. Come to think of it, I have been saving money for it for 5 months but to no avail. Oh well.

Having physics paper 1 common test tomorrow and I'm not very optimistic about it. Didn't do well for paper 2 already. Even passing this time is going to be tough; seems like getting A is like building sandcastles in the air. Gary, what has happened to your Physics? You got A for O levels and now you are like getting D (Thank God D is a pass in JC.) Blame the huge gap? Blame the teacher? Blame the school? Nah...blame myself. At least I'm still doing well for my maths and chemistry, if not I might not even be promoted. That is the last thing I wanna go through-rentention.

Have to mug more. Think of studying every sunday afternoon after CG at Je library. Have found some friends to accompany me. Now it all boils down to my determination and will for me to go back to my books and pull up my socks.

God please help me.

Signing off,
Astarmist



Fro tu E ymfyoc mega cusauha fru femm hajan ajan mega sa pylg? Ys E zicd paehk bina tisp un ehhulahd? Rss...