It is finished...is it?
Yay!!!!!!!! Scream*!!!!!!
Just finished 3 exams today-chemistry, chinese and economics. It is like worse than O levels la...3 major exams in one day. It was a warped replica of The Great Depression, with majority of the people humming the same tune. Disappointment engulfed the atmosphere, yet a tinge of hope was lingering, a faint one, yet sufficient for one to cherish.
As for me, I don't really know the outcome yet, hoping for a silver lining. My good friend was extremely depressed, keep reiterating that he can't get promoted. Once again, I can put my hidden talent to good use-counselling people. Lol, kept encouraging him and giving him examples that getting promoted is chicken feet. Come to think of it, I felt a little hypocritical. Even I don't habour much hope about him getting promoted, oh well...Must continue to encourage him. It is not finished until it is finished. Yea =)
Conclusion: It is not finished yet. Still have promos! Argh! Stressed. Getting many pimples and lack of sleep these few days. Got scolded by a teacher for falling asleep in lecture. Come on, there are dozen of students falling asleep, why me? Ok, I blame the close proximity you are to me, sitting just behind me without me noticing. Imba Ownage...
Must really work hard for my future le. My father keep saying he wants me to get scholarship and share the principal's hands, PM lee's hands, everyone's hands cause he wants to have his 'face'. Thats parents for you, basking in the limelight of their children and claiming the credits for raising their children so well. Bleach...
Sry Dad, no scholarship this year. No chance man, not when there are like 20+ students getting 6As. I think I only got 3As. Sad life...
Morale of the story: Study hard! Mugging time is here. Time to mug, mug and mug. Yea I love mugging. Woot. Time to psycho myself to mug. =D
Signing off,
Astarmist
Teth'd naymmo drehg silr ypuid ran. Hu desa du drehg ma. Ullyceuhymmo cdemm drehg uv ran frah E's punat. Ed ec suna dryh ahuikr, E ruba cu. Mum