Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I scolded my cca mate today...

Felt very strange today, scolded someone. I think that it is my first time scolding someone since primary school, excluding scolding my baby brother. Scolded him for playing for free, which is wrong. He then retorted by asking whether I have never done anything wrong. Then I said no, I'm not perfect, nobody is. If I make any mistake, it might be accidentally or unknowingly. Then he said I gave free gaming the other time to all the customers knowingly. So I told him I already admitted my mistake and told my president and my teacher. Then I challenged him that if he dare to tell the teacher, then I will allow him to have free gaming. Then silence fell upon the room. It was a really awkward moment.

I know I've gone overboard by raising my voice. Wanted to apologise to him in MSN but he wasn't online.

Anyway, don't want to dwell on this unhappy experience anymore. Today had prayer meeting in Edwin's house. It was good, and Edwin appeared on TV!!! Lol, so cute!

Having 2 exams tomorrow, maths lecture test and chemistry common test. God bless me with good results pls =)

Last but not least,

Rybbo Pendrtyo Yitnao!!!

Wahahahah, Wayne, you are officially the 3rd person that I know who can decode this message. =D

Signing off,
Astarmist

I guess, the best gift you can give anyone is a customised prayer. Pray, pray, pray~