Saturday, August 2, 2008

If you only had one chance...

I'm reminded of my CS sniper training last week. A 1v1 mode, and the sniper has only one bullet and if he misses, he can't shoot anymore. It is extremely stressful to decide whether you should pull the trigger or not. What if you miss? If you wait for the opponent to shoot first, what if he head shots? What a tough decision to make.

I think I'm lovesick, just like what Wayne said. I don't know, so confused. Confusion is a refusal to make a decision. But I don't have any decision to make. So now what? I guess I will let nature takes it course.

Woke up early today and went to school to meet Wei Yang for a prayer walk in LT5.


Left side

Center

Right side

There are approximately 600 seats and we laid hands on every single seat. It was fun =).

Fell asleep 6 times during GP today and the teacher was scolding me in front of the whole class. His lessons are not boring, just that I'm tired. But he thinks that I thinks that his lessons are boring. How weird our mind sometimes works. Oh well....

Went to FOP today and it was a great time. Ironically, I enjoyed Sermon better than the Praise and Worship. Not used to such loud music, can't worship properly.

Once again, I saw her in SIS. Haix, I keep thinking of her. I think I will go crazy one day. But it is too coincidental already. Out of 12000 people in SIS, I saw her. 1 out of 12000 is 0.008333333%. You know how low that is? Yet, it occured.

I know that the probability of being with her will be even lower than 0.008333333%, maybe 1 x 10^(-99)%. But I can't help thinking about her. Is this what they call 'bittersweet'?

Tired...guess I'm going to sleep after this post. Did so many calculations today, especially while waiting for the shuttle bus. I think Wayne and I are sick people, Lol! Still want to calculate the velocity of the bus, acceleration and time needed for the bus to reach the bus stop and the exact position where it will stop. Haha =D

Signing off,
Astarmist