Monday, August 4, 2008

Utmost gratitude

I finally got back my phone today at 4.23 pm! Now I understand the phrase, 'You will only treasure the thing(s) after you have lost it.' This whole event is really unbelivable. Everything seems to flow together, like a masterpiece. And there can only be one director-God. I finally got back my phone today at 4.23 pm! Now I understand the phrase, 'You will only treasure the thing(s) after you have lost it.' This whole event is really unbelivable. Everything seems to flow together, like a masterpiece. And there can only be one director-God.

There is seriously a lot, a lot and a lot of people I want to thank. Ok, I shall thank God first because he is the most important in my life =).

Thank you God for your grace in enabling me to find my handphone. Thank you for your guidance in leading me to the right place, at the right time, to the right person. Everything all fits together nicely and I know it is your hand at work. I love you God ^^

Secondly, I want to thank Chao Chung for sending the Moblog message. The person read every single sms (don't know if it is good or bad) and saw that message, which led him to contact Pinde immediately. And thank you for your Hp. no. It is sooooooooo easy to remember! Wahahahahahah =D Last time I 'lost' my Hp also contacted you to inform the CG, lol.

Thirdly, I want to thank Pinde, cause he is the only person that I could contact in SIS. Being my IC, it was easy to find him and somehow, God told me to tell Chao Chung to contact Pinde if he needs to find me.

Lastly, I want to thank Wei An, the person who found my handphone. He passed it to his friend cause he was busy. I called him and wanted to reward him but he said that it is alright. Wow, I'm seriously touched to the core. His kindness is beyond description. Don't know if he is a christian but I hope he is. Since I can't thank him in anyway, God I pray that you will bless him and cause him to always be kind-hearted and if he is not saved, I pray that he will come to know of your saving grace. Amen =)

This is so similar to the story of the prodigal son, like I told Edwin. Today, I had a taste of the bible in reality. It is so awesome man. 'Once was lost, but now is found.'

Must reflect on my carelessness too. Ah, God pls make me more meticulous in everything that I do.

Side tracking, I wonder if my father would get me a new phone if I lost this. Haha, maybe I will get a better phone? =D. But I got scolded by my father for 10 minutes today, don't think he will get me one. Oh well...doesn't hurt thinking about it right? Lol =X.

Great FOP sessions and CG this week, and it is back to school tomorrow. Technically it's today since it's past midnight but who cares? Off to bed I go...

Signing off,
Astarmist