Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ignorance is bliss ^^

I just love this phrase. Used it countless of times in my conversation with people, but seldom in essay as it would be hard to justifiy in the latter. But, seriously, I can't recall when or where I encountered this famous phrase. Perhaps in a comic book, lol. =D

And then, I used it again today. Didn't go for Econs make-up, well, didn't even know that there is one. So, ignorance is truly bliss, haha. I sort of give up on Econs already. Furthermore, I just need to pass my H2 subjects to get promoted and that seems rather easy for now. Pray that promos would be easy. Hehe...

Had Chemistry and Physics 'A' Level Spa today. My friends were like 'Wow, Imba ownage, both on the same day. GlHF...' I was replying 'Don't worry, like this then got kick, lol.' And it turned out to be easy. Had 30 mins left for chemistry spa and I was playing with octan-1-ol and the lighter. Then the wick caught fire and my teacher was screaming at me. Super funny, hahahahah. Then physics spa was surprisely easy; I thought physics is the most difficult spa of all. Had 40 mins left. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up, my arm was numb -.-...Everyone also fell asleep. I guess SPA is owned this time. =)

Going to EXPO to watch Money Not Enough2 this sunday. $15 for the ticket and shirt. Mathematically, it is not value-worth at all. But I guess the time of fellowship is worth more than money can afford. And, I wonder what kind of T-shirt it will be...Better wash it throughoutly before wearing 0.o...

Lastly, I have to disappoint lots of my project work mates cause they wanna do survey and interview on weekends but I have church and CG. So I told them I will do all the work I can on weekdays. Guess this will reflect badly on my I&R. Oh God, please give me the favor of man...

My Dota skills is deproving...got owned just now...argh. Isn't it ironic that the more I play, the worse I get? Bleachx...

Signing off,
Astarmist

Even when the mountain trembles and a thousand falls
I will stand with you
My Jesus
Take my all