Monday, August 18, 2008

Live Your Dream

This title brings back lots and lots of memories. It was the theme of the drama which I once took part last year. WYZ zone has exposed me to many wonderful journeys, some of which are significant and well, some are pretty sweet too =). Nothing much going on in the zone after Inspire camp though. Hope there will be something exciting coming up...like a musical or drama or anything thats fun, lol.

Got back my overall results, which comprises of 60% of the final mark. All I can say is,there is still room for improvements.

A-70+, B-65-69, C-60-64, D-55-59, E-50-54, S-45-49, U-<45

H2 subjects
Chemistry-A with PES
Maths-A
Physics-E

H1 subjects
Economics-S
General Paper-C
Chinese-Not included, cause taking A level this year

Didn't expect JC physics to be so tough. Imagine, the whole level average is an S. I'm proud of my chemistry though, managed to get PES. The requirement is to get A for every single test. For maths, I didn't get A for one test, so it's quite a waste...If not I don't even have to study for Promos at all! Lol, day-dreaming again...=X. As for my economics, since it is H1, I think I give up on it already...hahahha.

Most of my CG mates are having examinations, so I'm been offering my help to tutor them. So far, only Wayne has been 'making use' of me. Calling me almost everything to ask about maths and chemistry. Good way to refresh my memories, lol.

Back to the main topic. Watched the Table Tennis Finals between Singapore and China yesterday. My excitement was evident and I kept encouraging my CG mates to go back home quickly and watch the match at 7.30pm. Initally, I thought that Singapore will win, Tian Feng won the first game of the first match, which is definitely a huge morale booster to the team. But in the end, she lost and Jia Wei also lost too. =( Emo...

But at least they won back a Silver medal, after 48 years being 'medaless'. I believe that playing table tennis is their passion and it really didn't matter what the outcome was. It must have been their dream to represent Singapore for the Olmypics.

What's my dream? What's your dream? Dream, a word that many people lived to fufill. So, it is back to the egg and chicken question-which came first? I remembered
my conversation with my classmate a few days back.

'So you like eating eh?'
'Ya.'
'Hmm, do you eat to live or live to eat?'
'That is a huge difference you know that?'
'Yea I know. I live to eat, thats why I enjoy eating =D.'
'Lol, for me, I eat to live, cause if I don't eat, I will die.'

So do I live to dream or dream to live? I think I'm a 'live to dream' kind of person. Yea, Albert Einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge. Napolean once said that imagination conquers the world.

I got so many dreams...dream of this and that and this and that. Right now I dream of straight A for all my subjects. I'm also dreaming of my dream girl. That evil Wayne, ever since he knew my secret he keep threathening me.Grr............I gonna reveal your secret too if you try anything funny. >.< (angry face)

Life in school is so boring now, no tests or exams for the next 5 weeks. Yawns...no pressure at all. This is so unlike my lifestyle. Got a few people asked me why I always walk alone in school sometimes, cause I want to go to the lecture hall and play the piano alone. Not that I want to be anti-social. Anyway they're not my classmates so they won't understand me at all. I volunteered to sell drinks to students in school during my breaks. At least now I'm occupied with something to do. Thank God.

Played Dota again today, owned as usual. Winning suddenly becomes so mundane and boring. I miss the days when I just started playing, when I was learning all those new stuff and get being scolded 'noob, noob, noob.' Lol, it was fun sadistically. Now, getting a bit tired of playing. Maybe I should do something else. Ok, I shall dream, and dream, and once again, dream.

Signing off,
Astarmist