Hot News!!!
Edwin is finally attached! Hahaha, and I still remembered how the CGCs pestered him to quickly go find a partner and now it has come to pass right before our very eyes. Congratulations to Edwin and Rae!!! May God's blessings and favour come upon the both of you. =)
Sunday was extremely fun and funny. Rae came early to our CG to visit Edwin, so Edwin wanted to do likewise. Since, Rae's CG is in Yung Ho road, which is near lakeside and coincidentally, my house, Edwin took 99 with me. Actually I wanted to photocopy my survey but he told me to be reproduce it. Thanks Edwin for your advice, it turned out well ^^. So we took 98 to lakeside MRT instead, where Rae's CG was. Then, we were like secret agents at that moment, trying not to blow our cover and silently slipping in, waiting for the right time to pounce on the target. Of course, I was the jr.detective who stayed at the back, in case anything goes wrong.
Unfortunately, or not, Issac saw us running from the bus stop and behind Cheers. He then beckoned us to follow him and signalled to us where Rae was. When the CG saw Edwin, they were giggling non-stop and cheering unanimously, hahahahaha. Then the 2 of them went infront, like lovebirds, when we stood behind, not wanting to interrupt their 'er ren shi jie'.
Pin De was also in their CG and we caught up on alot, since he went for the mission trip in Kuching. Apparently, he also have a 'hot' topic during his stay there, lol. My CGL is getting attached, my IC is getting chased by girls, and here I am. Hahaha, I don't know if I should laugh or cry but who cares, lol. Guess that 'like leader, like disciple' doesn't always apply in every context.
Didn't feel like going school today, who does? Maybe in my past, yes. But surprisingly, I have changed quite a lot. Pon PE, GP and Econs, all in one day. Of course, I didn't do it alone. I was being pulled along by one of my classmate. As the saying goes, it takes two hands to clap. So we were like, 'If you pon then I also pon lor.' In the end both of us pon, haha. So I attended school only for one lesson, which was maths.
Went to the library from 12pm and saw this book, 'One more day' by Mitch Albem. I remembered him as the famous author of the book 'Five people you will meet in heaven' and so I thought it would be an interesting book. Really good book, got hooked onto it instantly.
A book is good not only when the usuage of the English Language is good, but when it is able to connect to you; you feel like part of the story and you can 'feel' the story. My friend left at 3pm but I was determined to finish the book before leaving. So in the end, I read till 5pm. It was quite slow, given that the book is rather thin. But I read word for word, and every word just sinked into my heart so deeply. Nearly cried, but felt that it would be rather awkward to do so in the library.
Haven do my maths tutorial yet, gonna complete it before going to sleep. So long...
Signing off,
Astarmist