Friday, August 8, 2008

A moment of glory

Whee, had national day celebration cum student leaders' investiture today.

All the student leaders stayed overnight in school yesterday and we had BBQ for dinner! Then the LN was transformed into a 'club' with a real DJ inside, hired by the school. Mr.chua said those with asthma are not advised to go in. When I stepped into the room, I could hardly breathe. So I aptly walked out and went to EG room. Thank God Murong brought the key to school. So most of my cca mates who didn't fancy clubbing went to EG room to slack, e.g play PSP. My good friend lent me his PSP and I played DJ Max 2. Completed lots of extreme challenge and got addicted to it.

Then we went to the hall to sleep. Couldn't sleep initially, and I only fell asleep due to fatigue at 2.23am. Woke up at 5.53am, which meant that I slept for exactly 3 hours. Ironically, I was relatively awake and already prepared for breakfast and morning assembly.

Breakfast was good; since it was meant for student leaders, it had to be good, right? Lol...Then we positioned ourselves at 'senang de ri' at 7.15am while waiting for the rest of the cohort to settle down. Assembly started at 7.30am and after 5 mins or so, we had to recite the student leaders' pledge. We, the student leaders...so on.

After our celebration, everyone was given a cake that resembles Singapore. O.o quite delicious but a little bit too sweet.

Having CG BBQ at 6pm later, and I'm looking forward to all the food I can eat, wahahahha =D. My Dota is bugged once again, and I guess I will only be able to fix it on tuesday once I get the CD in EG room, since there is no school on monday.

On the brighter side, I guess there are hundred and one things to do other than Dota.

Signing off,
Astarmist