Time>Money
Today was a stressful cum experiential day. It was my first time being You Mei's runner; You Mei is a section leader in the usher ministry. Initially, I was allocated to serve Alpha but Alpha was under the Chinese church. So when I was You Mei told me to be her runner, I was stunned. She quickly ask me go get paper and pen and I did so swiftly. Just like what Pst.Tan said, servanthood must be swift.
I was told to follow her wherever she went and will be directly under her instructions. Screwed up a lot of times during praise, cause when she asked me to do something, when I went back to find her, she was gone. Unexpectedly, she never scold me at all, as if I was supposed to lose sight of her. After all, it was my first time.
Worst part of during sermon. She was standing at sound console while I was standing at well beside S4. Owned man...I thought I was a failure. Thank God there was nothing much to do during sermon.
Had a breakthrough attendance CG bbq outing this week, 57 people in total. Must really thank God for his grace. Played this game called 'Build the highest tower!'
Top
I think our tower is approximately 4 metres. Lol, that's quite a feat to be accomplished, given the resources we have. Teamwork is crucial for the success of the tower. After games, we ate the 'BBQ-ed' food and most of the friends left as it was already quite night, around 9+. Those without parental objection stayed together and we fellowshipped. Thank God the following day is national day, so we have ample time to rest.
Going to prayer meeting later at 7am. Don't know why I'm unable to sleep right now, which is ironic since I should be sleepy after a whole day's activity.
Oh well, maybe I will count sheeps to sleep. Or maybe, I will just dream of Yitnao...
Signing off,
Astarmist


