Reached home today at 11.07pm. It was super funny when I was boarding the bus, cause 30 was about to leave then I ran there then I didn't know I dropped my waterbottle till Gou Wei reminded me. Then I got off the bus to pick it up, lol. I think the bus captain must be thinking I'm a free-rider, haha.
Don't know what so shocking about it but I signed up for facebook. Lol, Rachel said it is a miracle for someone like me to sign up. Haha, actually it is quite true. I usually don't sign up for stuff easily. Up to now, I still don't get what facebook does, other than uploading pics, accepting friends' request and playing games. Well, if it is of any fun to me, Restaurant City is simply addictive. Sian, every 3 hours must check...really like what the guide said, that it made a lot of people change their lifestyle. Now, first thing reach home is to on it and AFK and go bath, lol. Thank God it is an AFK game, if not I'll get hooked onto another game other than DOTA, which is extremely detrimental to my studies, especially since I'm having A level this year.
Today's bazaar was fun, although I didn't manage to sell any of my clothes, due to strong competition. With Ed Hardy and AX shirts going for only $15, who would want to buy anything else? Too bad I didn't bring much money. Thought that I will spend the whole time at the stall, lol. But Edwin's last minute idea of selling drinks totally rocked. Managed to make a profit of $9 just by selling can drinks. Knowledge is truly power.
To Wayne:
Everyone got to make a decision when they come to a cross-road. Regardless of what decisions you will make, I will always respect it, cause there is no right or wrong decision. It is all about perspective. =)
However, I really hope you can come back to CG asap. You know, there aren't many people out there that I can share my problems with as easily as with you. I daresay you are the best friend I ever have for the past 17 years. Since primary 1 to secondary 3, I've been the outcast of my class and experiencing the joy of friendship was totally out of the question. I know what it feels like to be totally left alone. It sucks, trust me.
As the saying goes, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. It wasn't easy to build such a close friendship with you. Please don't break it just because you can't come for service and CG. If you need any form of help or a listening ear, please come and find me. I'm busy and I know we are all busy people too. But I'll always be there to help you whenever I can to the best of my ability.
God bless
Your dearest friend,
Gary
Astarmist