I'm so excited for the easter service later on, cause I'm bringing 2 friends later, Jasper and Dave. Hope they will enjoy the drama and their life will be tremedously blessed. =) If only more of my classmates can come. Oh well, I did try my best, and I'm quite happy about it. =)
I already got a preview of the props of the drama, cause I went to support duty today, hehe.
Can I wear those too? =P
This bed is very tempting. Joshua and I wanted to sleep on it, haha.
Dave said I was 'siao' cause I'm going on friday, saturday and sunday for easter service but I thought it was normal, lol. Last year I think I went for 10 out of 11 services. This year only going 3 out of 9. Wah, I failed. Passing mark 4.5, lol.
Services I'm going:
Friday 3.30pm
Saturday 3.30pm
Sunday 12.30pm
Wow, all also got 0.30 behind.
I really hope Expo drama will be good cause I'm going all the way there alone. Wayne also said I'm wasting my time. Why are all my close friends saying this? Haix...it is not a waste of time. If it is so, then all those people who watch movies, concerts and musicals are wasting their time too, aren't they? I mean you can argue that I watched it already in Jurong West, but I'm absolutely certain the feel I'll get from watching in Expo will be totally different. At least I convinced myself already, haha.
Ok, enough spoiler for Easter service.
Yesterday was the release of the 'A' level project work grade.
Bad news: I got C. Good news: Percentage of A was only 14%. I wanted a B but, nvm, C is still good, cause I was really afraid I would get D or E. I think project work is plain waste of time and resources and Wayne I'm sure you'll agree with me, lol. Spend so much time on a subject which grade is unpredictable. I rather spend the same amount of time on all my H2 subjects. By the way, have fun doing your PI! =D
And about the story, rest assured that I won't write about it. I don't want to risk seeing my name appearing on a specific blog, lol. But it would have been a great story to write about, haha. Nevermind, I shall create my own story when I'm free! =X
Astarmist