Just came back from Central Manpower Base for NS check-up. Didn't have to go school today. The only bad experience I had, was the discomfort of the injection. It has been primary 6 since my last injection. Ouch...
A free man is a happy man. So true =)
BLOOD DONATION DRIVE FINALLY OVER AND I'M SURE GLAD IT IS!
I could look at that sentence for 100 times and still not get bored over it, lol. 2 months of hardwork had paid off, and I'm really satisfied with it, even though there is still room for improvements. Wonder how many CIP hours I'll get. Last year organiser for trilympics for 200 hours, so I think I would get 200 too. Lol, then my CIP hours will be like 700+.
So now, I've got to do is to catch up with my studies.
For physics: Do EM and EMI tutorial
For math: Do complex numberB
For Chem: Do electrolytic cell
For General Paper: Do 20 newspaper articles
Easter is coming soon too! I can't wait to watch the drama, cause every year it gets better and better, haha. I hope my friends will be able to go too, and they will get touched by the it.
God, I pray for JJC revival. Winners make things happen, losers let things happen. I want to be a soul-winner and it all depends on the Holy Spirit and me now. I can do it! =)
Astarmist