My classmate just shocked me today during maths tutorial by saying that we've got 30 weeks left to A level. I don't know why my reaction was so strong but I immediately retorted: "What?!?!?! Cannot be lah! 1 year got 52 weeks and it's not even June now!" Essentially, 30 weeks to me is very short. It means only 30 weeks more of service and CG, 30 weeks more of JC education, 30 weeks more of _____ to A levels? How come I didn't take notice of it? Then he told me to count carefully and I realised he was right.
Specifically, I got 203 days to my first paper on 10 November. Oh man, I really need to start mugging. Thank God my results are still quite alright, but I'm determined to get my straight As, especially for my 3 H2s. For econs, I'll just do my best and let God do the rest. A C would suffice to get into my course, according to statistics.
Talked to my brother's best friend today and found out a lot about NS. I was quite worried initially that NS will be a living hell. Furthermore I'm PES A, which means I can't slack. I told him I can't even do 20 push-ups. Then he said there will be people there who can't do also, and then we'll get scolded together, and we'll all laugh together. Then after a few months, push-up will be so simply it is like breathing. I was like "Lol!, really??" He also cleared my misconceptions about 2.4km. I thought that you must run like 9 minutes and below, if not you have to re-run. Then he said, no la, passing mark is 12.30 mins. 9 minutes is like the best there. I was quite surprised, cause I thought everyone there can run 9 minutes and the best there can run 7 minutes. Then he said 7 minutes and go run Nationals already, lol!
Sounds funny, but I'm all ready for NS. COME ON NS, GIVE ALL ALL YOU'VE GOT! =D
Before that, I've to clear a huge hurdle called A levels. Wait for me NS, I'll be coming for you!
I love wednesday, cause it has one of the least lessons, other than thursday. =)
0800-0930: Econs tutorial
0930-1000: Break
1000-1130: General Paper
1130-1230: Physics lecture
1230-1430: Break
1430-1800: CCA!!!! 2 more weeks to stepping down
After that, going meet Zhang Yu and CC for dinner. Gonna miss my maid's cooking but what's a little sacrifice compared to fellowshipping? Hehe =X
Lastly, God pls bless DFTL. I don't want it just to be a success. I want it to be the best outing yet. I can't afford to mess up anymore. Give me wisdom, knowledege, anoiting, strength, grace, faith, power and anything else that will help me. Thanks God, I love you. =)
Astarmist