Just finished my hardcore Dota session and won like 4 times in a row. Winning is fun! =D
Opps sorry Wayne just saw ur calls, my handphone wasn't with me just now.
Easter service was good today, cause I don't need to serve and can finally get to enjoy service.
The drama was good as usual, cause it has a scientific theme and I love science too, other than math. The Final Solution(FS) is really a controversial issue, lol. Wayne and I were like debating about it.
If I'm a scientist I will invent something like that, without the muscle cramps and mental deterioration and the other side effects. Then, Wayne said that it isn't good, cause it will induce more criminals to commit more heinous crimes and get away scotfree by opting to get injected by FS. Then I told him I'll implement a system whereby all the newborn babies will be injected.
Then it stopped here. But I'm sure it will go on and on if we had the mood to do so, lol.
Wayne said I talked too much cause I missed 3 buses due to talking with Jasper, hahaha. But seriously, the buses were full, so can't put all the blame on me. But good what, can train his patience, which is one of the the fruits of the spirit. =X
After that went to arcade at JP and I went to play Para-para. I think I only know to play that in the whole arcade, lol. It isn't a girl-thing ok, guys dance too, according to my observations.
Actually I realised quite a number of JJCians are from City Harvest, just that they are from different zones and services. I really want to meet some of them, lol. JJC shall have a revival! =)
I'm serving later so I need to wake up at 9am. Ah, pimples all over my face due to inadequate amount of sleep. Maybe I need a EUMORA miracle bar? LOL! Funny advertisement!
I can't believe it is april already. There goes my building fund. Even if I find a job now, I won't be able to get enough money to fulfill it. If only money can drop from the sky, wouldn't that be great? Rhetorically answered. Wouldn't it be great if I can sleep 10 hours everyday? Wouldn't it be great if I can stay at home everyday and still get straigtht As? Reminds me of the cadbury song. "Wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadbury?"...To all the questions above, Yes!!!
Astarmist