Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Easter season is over and it was most certainly the best Easter for me. =) I finally managed to invite my classmates to church and now, talking about church and telling others I'm a christian is less awkward compared to the past.

I was telling some of the new members/friends that I used to be anti-social, semi autistic when I was younger and even became an outcast of the class from primary 3 to 6, till I attended City Harvest Church (CHC) when I was primary 6. It is quite hard to believe that I used to be anti-social right? But there are many of such cases in church too, that God has changed their lives for the better, just like mine.

Jasper was telling me he has some prejudice against CHC due to some money scandals and rumors. I think it is not uncommon for many people out there as well, cause our church is rich and such rumors arising are inevitable. But I've been long enough in church to know that they are not using our money for ill gains. If so, I doubt the church will be able to survive anyway, cause there won't be money to pay for all the utilities bill, miscellaneous and other monetary issues. Furthermore, they didn't force us to give. I'm quite positive that I'm lucid everytime I give an offering. No one hypnotised me or pointed a gun to my head, lol.

But if the people out there such mindset, it is almost impossible to correct them. It is like giving an apple to someone and telling him it is an apple, but he insists that it is a pear, even after giving him 10000 reasons why it is an apple, not a pear. In this world we live in, it is all about influence. Some people need to be given only 1 reason, some people need 10, some 100 and so on. However, there are extreme cases, unfortunately, that even with infinite amount of reasons, they still won't accept it. It is just too bad for them, we can't do anything anyway anywhere.

Back to reality though, in this case my studies, I just got back my physics test and I'm super duper happy! Got 30/50!!! =) Might not be an A but I'm really flabbergasted cause I thought I'll fail. Even my teacher wrote 'Good effort!' beside my marks, haha. Only Danny got A but he was so humble. He doesn't like people to call him a scholar, lol.

I'm in a clique now and it is my first time being in a clique, lol. It is called the CR45 clique, wahahaha. CR45 stands for computer room 45, a computer lab at 4th floor which is open to ALL students from 10am-6pm with INTERNET ACCESS! Then we go there to play Wahjong during
breaks, haha. This site is really fun, I recommend it. =D

http://www.viwawa.com/

You can play Wahjong, Big 2(tie ti), Bridge and so on!

Ok I become a slacker in school now, so unlike the mugger nature in me. I need an impetus, seriously. Maybe if I fail the next test, I'll have the pressure to study. But I don't want to fail any test. So it all goes back to the chicken and egg story. Should I fail, then I can study? But if I study, then I won't fail. Then if I won't fail, I won't study. Then if I won't study, I will fail. But if I fail, I'll study, then I won't fail. GG I GIVE UP!!!

Another shocking news is, I got PES A for NS check-up! Dang, there goes my chance of slacking. Ashley, I'm so envious of you! I want PES C too, so I can slack. I'm so gonna suffer in NS. I better enjoy life while I still can. And why am I in the 1st batch? Have to enlist in december. After A level go NS straight.Well they say it is better to get it done and over with. I've no idea and I don't have a choice.



According to the timetable, my first paper starts at 10 Nov and ends at 30 Nov. 20 days of exams, and I've no time to enjoy myself or celebrate after that. Thanks man...

Wayne, I do agree that it is quite pointless having a crush at some time. It doesn't make a difference cause there is totally no way, or maybe there is but it is difficult, to know the person in subject. But, I guess that is human nature. Alas, we have to live with it. I'm having my A level this year but I'm going NS soon. What a complicated life we all have. Now I know why some person(s) want(s) to have a simple and easy life.

Astarmist