Had a tough week rushing through some CG stuff.
It was mostly negligance on my part, and I got to thank Angel, Chao Chung, Rachel and Wayne for helping me out with DFTL.
Especially Chao Chung, who stood up with me till 4am to do all the slides. I think Chao Chung is the most sacrificial friend I ever have.
If you are tired, think again. I'll let you know how much just Chao Chung slept for the past 4 days.
Thursday- 2 hours
Friday- 3 hours
Saturday- 3 hours
Sunday- Didn't sleep at all
Some people just complain they are too tired to do anything, too busy to do anything and too _____ to do anything. It sort of reminds me back to the good old days of being an orientation group leader. Whenever we are tired, we always remind ourselves that if we don't do it, someone else will do it and we will cause that person to suffer. So, in the end, we all worked together despite our tiredness and orientation'09 was a great success. I believe, it is when people worked together in tough times that strong bonds are forged. Indeed, this experience has made Chao Chung and me closer. I said this many times, and I'll say it again. Without you, I'll have died long ago. Thanks a lot Chao Chung! =)
Everyone has 24 hours in life. How you want to use that 24 hours is up to you. The rich man has 24 hour, likewise the poor. Time has no discrimination against anyone.
My 2 impossible childhood dreams:
1. To invent a time machine
2. To invite a teleporter. Actually it is becoming possible. A research lab in London just teleported an atom 1 metre across the floor, using the theories of quantum physics, which I'm currently studying now =) I hope to see the day where a human being gets teleported from boon lay to pasir ris. If this can happen, Edwin will thank me for life, lol! Don't need to take taxi from Jurong East to Bedok anymore, hahaha. =D
Acoording to PF16 character assessment test, I'm a guy who likes to dream and seldom have any practical plans. Quite true, I'm quite the dreamer but my dreams are sometimes too unrealisitic, lol.
Nevermind, I shall continue living with the motto, "Dream Big".
Astarmist