Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Start of something new

Wow, cant believe that 2008 is here! Believe it man, it is written on over your emm...face?? Nah, it is written on over my calendar!

Went to Boon Lay Place to countdown with Hui Wen, Alfred, Pat, Chao Chung, Wayne and Samuel.( Did I miss anyone out?) Ashley was with us intially but left earlier and went to Angel's place to countdown.

The place is expectedly crowded, with an atmosphere of hmm...excitement? More of anticipation I guess, since everyone already knows what is going to happen. I said it once, and let me say again. We spent 3 hours waiting for a 5 seconds event. Its like the whole of Singapore waited for a long and tiresome 3 hours or more, for a mere TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE! Happy New Year! And then the ballons flew and myraids of fireworks started to explode over our heads.

Ok, I guess I'm not an exception =D. It is the process of waiting that makes the whole thing fun, I must agree. Took a lot of photos with my 1.3 megapixel handphone, which is quite redundant. (You get my hint, don't you? Hehe, if you haven't, can go buy nails and hammer le! =X) New phrase of the CG for 2008, created by none other than our beloved CG leader, Edwin Ong!! =)

After the countdown, Wayne, Chao Chung and Samuel left 1st. The rest of us stayed behind and they went to this soup station to play. Eww, I dun like to become sticky, not that I enjoyed being a wet blanket. Sry guys T.T. Then we went to walk around the pasa malang and they bought a lot of food! Cheese Sausages, Shark's fin soup, Candy Floss, Tapioca cake, etc. I recommend the cheese sausage, its superb man.

Then we walked home back from Boon Lay Place, took approximately 10 minutes. It was already 1+am by then. Then send them off at Lakeholmez when I continued on my lonely voyage. Very quiet, very errie. But hey, I'm a man. I'm not afraid of the dark. So, off I go...
Surprisingly, when I reached the Mrt station, there were still throngs of people waiting for buses and Mrts( obviously) to fetch them home. Then I reached home ard 2am. Btw, I was chatting with Wayne on my way home. Then he said good nite to me when I reached home. So touched by him...too bad he is a boy, if not I will woo him le. Jking, haha. =D

Then came home and Hui Wen sms me if can teach her maths. Of course I want to! Its like I been wanting to do so since the holidays started...till now. Then we played audition together from 2.45 to 3.45. Then her mother woke up and she off the com. Haha, so cute. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. Everytime my brother come back home, I off the main switch and laid on the bed, pretending that I'm sleeping.

Hmm, now so late le, but I'm still very energetic. My brother issn't at home, which he should be supposedly. Not intending to sleep intially, but guess that it would not be fufilled. Nothing else to do, no more activities. My brain is seemingly on auto shutdown mode. Yawns...count down.

FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!

Off to bed I go ^^.



Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
May all your dreams come true.




Will mine come true too?