Prepared for any circumstances
Ah!! Tomoro O level results release. Panic. Anxiety. Worry. Fear. Apprehension. So negative...cancel cancel cancel.
Happiness. Excitement. Overjoyed. Faith. Euphoria! That sounds much better right? =)
Anyway, I'm skipping school tomorrow. That is why I have to time to post today. I'm going to play dota all night too =D. Dun worry, I will take care of my health. Will probably sleep around 12-1am.
So, to show you how prepared I am, check out the following:
L1R5(Raw Score):
6-7: NJC
8-9: ACJC
10-20: JJC
<20: Haven really thought about it. Hopefully wont have to resort to this.
So simple right? =D
I'm expecting around 12-15. But hopefully God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in me. Even if
I don't score well, I will still thank God for the wonderful 4 years of secondary education, not forgetting the chance to be in the best class of the cohort, studying triple science and double maths. I LOVE MATHS!!!!! ^^
P.S: Ashley, if you see this, just want to tell you that JC maths is so kickless =P. Teacher teach till pg 3 I'm already at pg 9. Whahahahahah. =D