I'm on an eating spree!
Ok, this is going to be a relatively short post. Hurray! I'm have triple blessings for this week. ^^
1. My father treated me to a Japanese restaurant yesterday. I finally got the name. It is called 'Ichiban Sushi'. Good food, good service, good money. Recommended by yours truly. =)
2. Going to eat later at JP swensens with my Form teacher- Mr. Ong! Hope the food will be good too =D. Thank you Mr.Ong for all your teaching, patience and most importantly, your friendship. I didn't treat you as a teacher but as a friend. Oh, the times when we went out to eat together and watched plays together, will forever be etched in my mind.
3. Going out tomoro to eat dinner with my aunt and cousin. She said she is going to treat me for my good results. Yay! For now, I hold the best score in my paternal family's side. But I have a younger cousin from SCGS. So expecting her to break my record, lol. For my maternal family's side, well...the best is 6 points i think. NJC. My dream school, lol.
Anyway, hope that we will enjoy the dinner. Venue not decided yet. Will decide tomorrow after service.
Ok, thats all. Going out to enjoy my meal. ^^
Congrats to everyone who did well for O levels. And for all those going JJC, I hope to see you soon!