Midway through...uncertainties unfold
Ok, I having been feeling terribly unwell for the past whole week. Been coughing uncontrollably at every interval of 5 mins or less; sore throat initially but recovered since 4 days ago. Flu which I don't even consider to be part of an illness since it seems like a part of my life, I think. And most recently, I had a fever of 83.3 degrees yesterday. Which means that I'm alright now.
Yea, thank God. My temeperature was 36.7 this morning when I visited the polyclinic. But there was this horrendous cough virus inside of me. So, the doctor prescribed me some antibiotics, medicine for cough, flu, sore throat, fever. Total of 5 different kinds. Looking at them really makes someone sick even if he is well. Ugh.
So I obediently ate my medicine and went to sleep, due to its drowsy effect. And I'm going to school tomorrow, since I'm feeling much better already. Thanks Edwin and W453 for your prayers. God is indeed a prayer-answering God, and a very specific one too. (Should have wrote I was coughing and sneezing and blah blah blah too..Oh well...lol =X.)
Anyway, this part is going to be a bit of science and maths. Pls press the bright red button with an enticing look on it on the top right hand corner of your screen if you do not wish to continue looking on, i.e being bored by chapter 1 of JC1 physics. Or you can scroll past the red-coloured words ^^.
Ok, chapter 1 talks about uncertainty, and uncertainty must only have a significant value of 1. Will not explain it unless asked personally. Example-A= 4.0 +/- 0.1 cm. B=25 +/- 5cm. A+B= 29 (not 29.0) +/- 5cm, not 5.1cm. So u realised that you do uncertainty's s.f/d.ps 1st, before doing the actual value s.f/d.ps.
Ok, enough theory, lets get to the fun part. So my physics teacher conducted an outdoor lesson regarding uncertainty. We have to measure the 1.length of our snythetic field, 2.area of football pitch and...the worst one, 3.number of black rubbers in the football pitch, 4. Density of a human being. The first 1 super funny. My friends and I go measure the drain( since the drains have uniform length, which we confirmed much earlier) circulating the field. It was like 60 +/- 5cm.
Then the funny part. We go count the number of drains step by step, LOL. Everyone was like looking at us since we were the only people doing it. Then 5 minutes passed: 118, 10 minutes: 230, 20 mintues: 494 and finally 609. The numbers used are random except for 609, haha. Just being dramatic.
Then the number of black rubber, I was the only one in the whole class doing that. Quite ridiculous my method, and disgusting. Cause the football pitch is so big, and the black rubber were so small, so i used 2 rulers to set number of black rubber in 4cm^2. Then I realised can dig through the field, and measure its depth-2.3cm. So total in 4cm^2, number: 2.3X85( which I go count, its super hard work can...). Then used maths to solve the question. Walla =).
Finally able to post after a long break, naturally wrote a tad too much. Pardon me, once again. Going back to my secondary school tomorrow to visit my teachers and some old friends.
Won't be posting for the next 234781283619 days due to Chinese New Year and probably tons of homework I will receive tomorrow. So, before I vanish into thin air, a heartiest Happy Lunar New Year to everyone. Get lots of Ang Baos but don't neglect your relatives in the midst of all the 'gettings'. ^^
P.S: I added some songs cause I realised I have been listening to the same songs over and over again.