YOG-Youth Olympiad Games
Haven't been posting for a seriously long time, and I'm not feeling guilty about it. Why? 1.Hardly any soul come anyway-lack of motivation. 2. Nothing much to write about these few days, except today, cause of an extremely big event which took place yesterday. 3. 'Lazy worm' is gradually digging inside of me, whahaha.
School(JAE) officially started 3 days ago. Lots of new face, many people gone from PAE. Being in an OG with no one I know, tough man. There was this guy who remembered that I played with him badminton 2 weeks ago during our CCA. I was like 'wow', I can't even remember that...since I play with everyone so randomly. So I guess that is one open door?
I guess this is the first time I will be mentioning this: ''School is boring!!!'' and I have my justification. On the first day, we were forced to listen to all the subjects, cca, disciplinary talks by the various lecturers in the hall. Didn't we went through that during PAE? They said they already went through, but for the benefit of those 2nd-intakers, they have to repeat, yes, every single word, they said before. Nothing new...Everyone was like dozing off already. Why can't they let us off? I don't mind studying, but sitting in the hall for 3 hours straight...? Everyone was complaining of cramps, which was obviously inevitable. Haix, what can I do? Don't want to get into anyone's bad books. Not at least for these 2 years, which I can't stress how crucial it is to my career and possibly, my life.
On the bright side, and we ought to find things that are praise-worthy of, JJC was specially mentioned for the YOG yesterday. I saw the straits time first thing in the morning and wala, all the cute, sweaty and familiar faces greeted me. It is definitely better than this face ---> =D. Lol!
There you go, the main point of this post.
Got to report for usher duty at 9.30pm later on for Overnight prayer meeting. Hope it will be an experiential time, especially it is my first time. Yeah! ^^
I'm feeling a bit guilty of writing such a short post, lolx..!