Thursday, January 24, 2008

The truth is out!

Ok, so here is my O level results.

English: A2
Combined humanities(Geography): C5 =(
E maths: A1
A maths: A1
Chemistry: A2
Physics: A2
Biology: A1
Chinese: B3
Chinese Oral: Merit

L1R5: 12 L1R4: 07


So, my comments. This year O levels is super weird. English is like everyone did so well. My friend got D7 for prelims and A1 for O levels. I got C5 for prelims and A2 for O levels. Unbelievable. Then sciences. All those get A1s for all 3 scienes get A2 for all 3 sciences! At least got 1 A1 for the 3 sciences. I cant believe it...Should get straight As 1.

Haix, I mugged so hard for combined humanities and did so badly. A bit disappointed. At least A1 for both maths. Too bad no A*s in O levels. LOL! If not maths is so owned. Everyone will get A*s in my class.

So, I'm going to JJC! Although it is a neighbourhood JC, at least it is a decent JC, to say the least. Hopefully I will be able to excel in there, given the present situation. Many people will be leaving for other JCs, especially those from Nan Hua and RV. Nice meeting all of them anyway. May we meet again in NUS. =)

Ironically, my father is pleased with my results. Probably because I won my older brother, who got 13 for L1R5 and he comes from a better secondary school than me. This proves that it doesn't matter which school you come from; just study hard and make your mark =P.

So, my father is going to treat me to dinner at a japanese restaurant in JP later. Forget the name le. Should be called Ichibang! or something like that. =X

Off to celebrate~