Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pessimistically Optimistic-I believe, help my unbelief

Now I know why maintaining a blog is so tough, which I didn't consider when I started this blog last month. JC life is so busy!! Oh man, I'm so gonna break down any minute. Pst. Zhuang always say not to give up and to keep on keeping on, but saying that I'm totally fine is a blatant self-deception. For the 1st time since secondary 3(I think), I fell sick today! Just after 'Hi West', I went back home and rested on the massage chair; it is something similar to Sharon's. Then, predictably, I fell asleep due to exhaustion.

Then, when I woke up say 30 minutes later, I was shivering uncontrollably and ran upstairs to my bedroom and my parents were quite shocked to see me shivering like that. They covered me with THREE blankets and I was still shivering. Then after 1-2 minutes, I stopped shivering le, but I had a fever, and my headache was unbearable.

Then my mom gave me a panadol and I prayed that God will heal me instantly. Cause I still got chemistry tutorial to do, SD and excel format of Goal Card, and it was already 7pm. So I went to sleep and woke up at 8.30pm. Praise God! My fever was totally gone, no more headache, no more shivering and I can eat dinner and do all my work. Hopefully can share testimony next week.

Lesson learnt: Don't let the busyness of the world control your life; control the busyness of the world in your life. Somewhat similar to ''Don't let money control you; have control over money.''

Therefore, I'm gonna learn to prioritise my time and have better time management, especially now that I'm in a new environment and need to adapt to the JC lifestyle asap. Do pray for me that I will not fall sick again and I will be able to complete on my assignments on time, or even better, before time. =D


Your 'Once was sick, now am healed' friend,
Gary Neo