Today is the only day I'm totally free, no meetings, no events, nothing on!
Have been busy the past few days, but they were meaningful and well-spent. =)
Firstly, I've done a video production of my own connect group and I'm super proud of them. The video is a miracle video, cause it wouldn't have been possible without God's guidance. Initally when Edwin said every group must do something to contribute to the CG's blog and our group have to post on tuesday, I was super stressed cause I'm only free on wednesday, which is today, haha.
Then during sermon last week, I wasn't even thinking about the video production, then God spoke to me to do a video production to showcase our talents. I was like, 'Oh ya, why didn't I think of that? In this case, I don't need to meet everyone, and can make use of the time I'm free in between to do, lol.
It is true I'm busy, but there are always these little 1-2 hours break which I always despise and never really take into consideration. This project really opened my eyes and see what God can do with the little that we have.
Enjoy the video! =)
Secondly, I went to usher chalet from monday night to tuesday morning. Like the typical singaporean I was, I went there mainly for the food, lol! I also thought that I won't know anyone there except for Pin De and a few other aquintances. But I was wrong, I know so many people there that I won't usually talk to, cause they were mostly team ICs and section leaders. Then got a chief usher there also! Very scary, lol. But in real life, they were all so friendly and I had so much fun there! =)
Reached there around 7.30pm, then ate the BBQ food till 9pm. Then 9pm had had nightwalk with the people being blindfolded. Then kena splashed by water and stuff like that. Then we were all shouting at Pin De cause he is the mastermind of the sabo. Then we all said we will tau pok him after the night walk, which we did! Ahhhh so crazy, everyone was so high which was good. =D
Then we celebrated a Team IC's birthday, Vanessa and found out there were many scandals in the section, lol. The best one was 'Pin De and Michelle!' I will remember that, muahahha. =P
Then Koon Fai came and he brought his guitar, then some of us stayed in the chalet to sleep/slack, while others went MAC for supper. Then the people inside the room complained we play the guitar too loud, so we went to the bedroom to sleep too. By that time, it was already 3am, lol. Then slept till 5am and the whole group from MAC came back to disturb us. It was super funny, cause they played the 'Hello, Good morning!' song, which made everyone laugh, lol.
Then went back to sleep till 7am, ate breakfast and went back home cause got school. Aww, I really wished I could stay on man, it was so short...
Went back school for CSL meeting and painted banners for Blood Donation Drive from 10am to 3pm. Then went to Funan IT mall to support my school team in Inter-school competition. They did quite ok, top 16 in whole of Singapore. Lost against SJI, which is quite an elite and well-known team in the world of DOTA. Then went back home at 9pm.
So free today, I would really like to watch a movie, but I doubt anyone who I'm close with is free. In conclusion, this holiday is really a bogus. Oh well, I didn't expect much in the first place, so the disappointment won't be that great too, lol.
Astarmist