Monday, March 9, 2009

I think I'm living life looking forward to the weekends only. Weekends are sort of the only time where I can really put my mind into a temporal lapse from the incredibly hectic 'study-life' in school.

Went to school last saturday at 8am for intra-school competition for my CCA. I was the chief judge and was super busy running around from 3th floor, the screening room to 4th floor, the Lan centre. Then everyone was like calling my name every single moment, super chaotic. My school team's vice captain specially asked me to take a photo of his creeps kill.

594 creeps kill in 63 mins and 15 seconds, lol.


Went back home at 8pm and was shagged to the max. Fell asleep on the sofa accidentally...Then Edwin called me and told me we will be combining CG with W459.

By the way, CGM was awesome last sunday =). Initally when Edwin told me that we were combining with W459, I got stunned. I was thinking if it was possible to squeeze so many people into my house, lol. Then Edwin and I also a bit stressed, but we managed to accomplish it in the end, hehe.

Presence of God was also strong, cried during worship too. I really wish that every CGM can have such tangible presence of God. Wouldn't that be great? A rhetorical question O.o...

Went service after CGM and the sermon was good. I'm an analytical person and just love seeing how all these hebrew words are linked to something, and link to something else, and so on. It is super cool la, lol. Can infer from all these that the Bible is so real. Don't even need history or archeology or biology (in this case, laminin). Just use your brain, haha.

After service went to Vivocity to find W453 and W459. They were having a farewell ceremony (maybe more of sabo ceremony =X) for Issac. Some of us went to LJS to eat first cause we just came from service; the intense sound from our stomach was enticing us to eat.

After that, we went to the arcade!! Woo, I performed infront of them with my para-para moves. It was super fun, lol. Then the drums were also fun, but I got owned when I played those super hard songs, lol.

View of the sea from Vivo

Hui Wen and Christina

Reached home ard 9.53pm. The bus ride of Bus 30 from vivo city to lakeside took 1 hour. Didn't manage to sleep cause every 10 mins, will have sms. Busy guy sia, lol =X.

Prioritizing is crucial, especially in this fast-paced society of Singapore we are living in. Finally I realised how important it is. In the past, I didn't really need to prioritize cause I was handling just a few stuff. Now, I really need to enlarge my capacity and do more than one thing at a time. Tomorrow Chemistry A level pratical, and Maths lecture test. I'm not going to study math, cause A level is more important. Then again, why do I need to study math in the first place? Nice one Gary, lol.

Now I'm kinda confused, lol. I don't even know if I like anyone now. Walked pass her and the feeling is totally gone. So weird. It must have been my prayer, hahahaha. So my prayer really did work. ^^ Ok I'm a free man again, lol. I think I'll just wait for the right time. Patience is afterall, a virtue. And I've learnt my lesson. Once bitten, twice shy. I'm never gonna confess to another girl again, unless I'm 100% certain it is mutual. Lol, I think I might become a bachelor if this goes on. Ah who cares, don't worry, be happy. =)

Astarmist