Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm lazy to post about myself today, so I'll just post a quiz, lol.

1.What is your full name?
Gary Neo Yong Wei

2.Are you single?
Relationally yes, but biologically no. I'm a multicellular organism! =D

3.What is your favourite number(s)?
I love all the numbers!

4.What is/are your favourite colour?
Blue and black.

5.Least favourite colour(s)?
Purple

6.What are you thinking now?
Thinking of the answer to this question? Lol...

7.Are you happy with your life now?
Yup =)

8.What are you favourite subjects in school?
Math!!!

9.Do you shop at malls?
If I got $$ and if Wayne comes along with me, lol.

10.Where do you wish to be right now?
Heaven, seriously.

11.What should you be doing now?
Doing math tutorial: complex numbers, argand's diagram and euler's formula.

12.Do you have a crush on anyone?
Like ya, it is pretty normal for someone my age I guess. Oh well, inevitable topic...

13.When was the last time you bought a clothing item?
Chinese New Year

14.What was the last thing you drank?
Ice milo

15.Do you hate liars?Do you hate backstabbers?
Hmm, I don't hate the person, just their actions.

16.Can you make yourself sneeze?
Easy enough.

17.Do you fall for people easily?
No, I'm a very loyal person, lol.

18.What does your last text msg read?
'Gary, I have put up the posters n flyers alrdy. U can go ard n see in e canteen n sch.'

19.Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes, but I like to forgive people anyway. ^^

20.How many windows are open on your computer?
Three

21.Who was you last call from?
Sheryl CSL

22.What do you do with most of your time?
Playing DOTA and studying MATH, WOO! I know I've no life, lol.

23.Will you and your ex get back again?
Do I even have an ex? Lol...

24.Do you sleep with the TV on?
No way! Waste electricity.

25.Which of your close friends live the closest?
Hmm, close friends. Ok that would be Wayne. If acquaintance, that would be my neightbour, lol.

26.Which item could you not live during the day?
Air?

27.Would you share a drink with a stranger?
If the stranger is desperately needing some.

28.How was your weekend?
I love my weekends la! Stress-reliever, lol.

29.Do you believe that ex(s) be friends?
Yup, it is possible.

30.The last person you quarrelled with?
I can't recall, lol!

31.The way to win my heart?
Give me a trillion dollar, lol! Just kidding. Err, smiles bah. =)

32.What did you do last night?
Sleep.

33.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Nope, probability for it to occur is quite low.

34.Are you looking for a bf/gf?
Yes, 'her'.

35.One song that is meaningful to you?
Create in me a new heart

36.Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
Nah I'll just globble them up

37.Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Nah, my mother will scold me.

38.How long is your hair?
5.75cm (3 significant figures)

39.Do you like batman?
No, I'm not gay.

40.Who was the last person who told you that they love you?
God, he always tells me he loves me =)

41.When was the last time you sang out loud?
Yesterday when I bathed, lol. Yes I sing while I'm bathing, hahahaha.

42.What did you have for breakfast?
Hotdog bun and milo.

43.Is your birthday a holy day?
Nope, it's children day.

44.Can you cook?
Yea, instant noodles considered right? Hahaha.

45.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Edwin gave it to me =)

46.What was the reason for the last troubles you were in?
Late to inform J1s CSL about today's meeting and got scolded by my committee head.

47.What do your wear more?Sweats or jeans?
Jeans

48.When is your birthday?
Children's day! I'm a child forever, haha =D

49.Do you swear a lot?
I hate vulgarities. Even close friends who utter them won't be pardoned, lol.

50.What was your first alocoholic drink?
Never drank before.

51.Do you have any regrets?
Countless

52.Who would you like to see now?
I wanna see 'her' badly. Stupidly enough, I'm become lovesick. Stupid hormones. Stupid dopamine. I wanna sue the scientist for discovering that hormone.

53.Have the cops ever come to your house?
Maybe have when I was a baby, I don't know.

54.Are you a social or anti-social person?
Of course I'm sociable, haha. Feel free to approach me anytime =)

55.Who are your best friends?Are you still friends with them?
Wayne, yes.
Jasper, yes.
Danny, yes.

56.Ever been in love?
Yup, currently still.

57.Ever had braces?
No, even if I wanted to.

58.What do you wear to bed?
Shorts, lol.

59.Who was the last person who disappointed you?
Myself. I'm always never achieve my expectations, haix...

60.Do you trust people?
Depends on what kind of people.

61.Who was the first person you talked to today?
My maid.

62.Who was the first person who texted you today?
Mei Xiu CSL

63.What was the first thing you did today?
Go back to sleep once I woke up.

64. Any last words?
Why should I have any? Doubt I'll be dying anytime soon, lol.

65. 5 people to do this questionaire?
Why bother? If they want to do just do lo. Like me =D

Astarmist