Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Had Chem 'A' level Pratical today. Totally owned the pratical. Left 40 minutes extra time. And I have the highest yield in the whole class! My teacher saw it then patted me on the back, lol. Then need to write 6 erros only, I wrote 7 errors cause I was bored. Then slept on the bench till the end of pratical.

30 minutes after that was the maths lecture test. Another ownage paper, can do without studying. And I really never study cause I was busy mugging for Chemistry. 'A' level more important, haha. Seriously when is my school going to raise the standard for math?? Haix, keep doing the same old simple questions. Bored le...

Tomorrow don't need go school! E-learning at home, wahahah. Every school in Singapore will have E-learning. My younger brother had his yesterday, then my mother's school next week.
The only bad thing is, must wake up at 8am to do some quiz/assignment for EVERY subjects =(! Oh well, I should worry about how to prevent myself from playing any games when I switch on the com. Lol...

Got D for my 'A' level Chinese, which is thankfully a pass. Hmm, it was better than I expected, cause I'm essentially not communicating in chinese in my daily life. Yay, don't need to retake, haha. The smartest guy in my class who got Full exemption last year got S. Guess his only weakness is language, lol. Thank God only need S and above to get into University. But, spoil my result slip sia...O level also spoiled thanks to Chinese. Oh well...at least it is finally over. Good bye Chinese! =D

Having camp from thursday to friday. Friday night going to Seoul Garden for class outing, woot! Then 'holiday' will start, and the seniors' prediction were right. Where got holiday for J2? Just a fantasy. Ironically, I'm going to be more busy during the holidays. Ah, so many projects and homework and outings and etc. Oh man, I'm going to burn out soon. God please give me strength and enlarge my capacity. Depending on you now, if not I'll literally GG. Reminds me of my math lecturer. Wonders if he plays Dota too, lol.

Astarmist