Thursday, March 5, 2009

Didn't update for quite some time already; it never rain but pours. It is currently raining right now so I think it applies to the context, hahaha.

I was naive to think that after clearing the huge stack of homework I had last week, I would have maybe a short moment of relaxation. Too bad, reality hits and it hits really hard. Ironically, it is my most favourite subject that is making me burn the midnight oil. Stayed up till 3am yesterday just to complete math homework. I still own homework for my chemistry teacher for 1 week and physics teacher for 4 days. Tomorrow got GP and I still lack one article, which I will most probably be able to complete later.

Worst of all, tomorrow having economics test on inflation and unemployment and I don't know a single thing about those 2 topics. Been through the lectures but literally, 'my body was there but my soul wasn't'.

Sometimes I wished if quitting school is an option...anywhere I will die one day and I don't need a degree to go into heaven, right? So just leave school lor? Sounds demented, oh well.

I doubt I will enjoy the working life. I hate doing proposals, and I'm 'enjoying' myself now doing proposals for 3 projects. Sometimes, the thing you hate in life most will unexpectedly come straight to you in your face. Not complaining though, I seriously hope that this will train me for whatever future lies ahead of me.

Nevertheless, in my moments of stress and overloading of work, there were still times of fun and laughter.

Last sunday


Visited my fellow OGL who fractured his toe while he was playing rubgy.

He is still smiling despite his injury, lol. Actually I asked him to smile =X

Found out that he has a girlfriend->the girl sitting beside him wearing a pink shirt.

Went there with almost all the OGL from my family, and we chatted for a super long period of time. Then went to eat dinner and I daresay the hospital food there taste...expensive. $5 duck rice and the rice is lesser than what I will get from a $2 chicken rice. Tio scammed to the max. =(

Other than the visit/family outing, this whole week has been pure labourious. I can't wait till 3rd april. God, please let me pass through the next one month unscathed. Now I know why my friend prefer to be physically pressured than to be mentally pressured. Being mentally pressured simply incapacitates you and makes you feel like going crazy, which will lead to you being physically pressured.

Sometimes it is easier said than done. Saying 'I let it go' really is easy. But in actual fact, I can't...and I think I made a lot and a lot of assumptions and I know that assuming what is truth when it is not really creates a lot of understanding. She only passed her notes to him and I though she liked him, that it is her way of rejecting me without hurting my feelings. They are just friends and my mind keeps telling me there is more than meets the eye. Why am I so analytical? Sometimes I do wish I can be simple-minded.

She said 'sorry' to me today, cause I said 'excuse me' as I wanted to enter the classroom and she was at the door obstructing me. I acted as if I didn't care about her existance, but it is so obvious she knows I like her. The more I try not to like her, the more awkward I feel. The more I try not to look at her, the more she starts appearing out of nowhere.

Why is this so complicated? Perhaps this is only one of the complicated stuff adults have to face. My heartfelt sympathy for all the adults in the world. I will be part of them sooner or later. But for now, don't worry, be happy. =)

Astarmist