Sunday, March 22, 2009

The holidays have finally come to an end, literally. 13 more mins to a brand new day, full of the challenges that lies ahead of me.

Challenge no.1: Studies

Chemistry block test tomorrow, one of the major papers other than prelims. Testing on carbonyl compounds, halogen derivatives, carboxlyic acid and derivatives and the worst of all, nitrogen derivatives. The last topic made many people go crazy, including yours truly. The longest lecture in JC chemistry so far, and it is super difficult to understand. I won't be surprised why the number of sucide cases are increasing in teenagers. The education system is placing too much stress on us. Then we go home and get owned by our parents for not doing well.

Math lecture test on tuesday. Well, this isn't much of a challenge to me. In fact, I'm looking forward to it! =D

Challenge no.2: Transition

Waking up early tomorrow and adapting back to the mugging lifestlye. This holiday has its way somehow, of making me forget totally that I'm a JC student. Lol, this holiday was fun, albeit being busy and with almost no time to spend on my own. I don't want to leave this fantasy; reality isn't as fun as it seems. Actually, when has reality been fun in the first place?

Challenge no.3: Commitments

Eh, a lot of commitments now. But I shall follow what the bible says and seek his kingdom first, and all these things shall be added to me. I mean, hasn't it been proven in my life so many times? Haven't I witness it with my own eyes? But I don't know why, trusting God this year seems harder than the previous years. Maybe my parents brainwashed me too much. Oh man, first time they asking me not to spend too much time in church, and I'm from a christian family. How ironic, lol.

Is 'A' level really that important? Well, the morally correct answer is yes. But, how important is it, compared to God? Is it possible to have best of both world? Of course it is. Look at Pastor Kong, he was from RJC and is the pastor of the largest church in Southeast Asia. Yea, I believe I can do it too. God I really want to trust in you. Help me God. I need you.

Didn't touch my holiday homework at all since the start of holiday. So to compensate, I studied from 1pm to 6pm today after prayer meeting. Wee, actually I love studying, but I don't want to study for the sake of studying. Meaning, I don't want to study just because there are exams, certificates, or whatever at stake. I want to study because it is an intellectual pleasure and satisfaction, lol. Too bad, it ain't gonna be possible in our society. Like it or not, you must study in order to get what you want, or at least, be what you want-your career.

Lastly, I heard something around the inspire camp that only CGLs know. But in the end, now most of our CG people know, lol. Woo, so excited! Can't wait till ________(fill in the blank if you can) Hehe!!! =D

Astarmist