Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm back from my class chalet!!!

It was better than what I expected, cause I wasn't really close to my class as I spent most of my time with my CCA mates. The first thing I saw when I entered the room was FOOD!!! It was a wide spread of food-duck, stingray, otta, watermelon, roasted pork, soup and many more!

The guys were playing Guitar Hero World Tour on PS3 and they beckoned me to play cause they said my DJmax very pro, lol...

I went to play the drums and played hard mode, then I stunned all of them, cause it is my first time playing and yet I can play so well, hahahaha. But I played the drums in the arcade before, so it is somewhat similar.

Then later we went a 24hr LAN shop together to play Dota at midnight. Playing Dota with them is simply hilarious, which relieve me of the pressure that I had, since I was from E-gaming club. Losing means bringing disgrace to my CCA, lol. Shan't talk about the funny things they do, cause no body except me will understand, lol.

Before I forget,

A Belated Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Was in chalet so can't post, lol.

Went with my CG to count down at some playground in bukit batok. Personally I prefer the serenity the playground has to offer to crowded places like Marina Bay or Boon Lay.

2008 was so awesome, I feel quite reluctant to part with it.

The thanksgiving party was so awesome too, no doubt the best one yet.

Thanks Edwin for giving me the Servanthood award, also by the grace of God. I'll remember what you said to me when you gave me the CD, cause seriously I don't think I deserved this award too. Maybe other awards like the cutest award or the most entertaining award if there are, haha.

But, allowing me to play the keyboard for thanksgiving is the best gift for me already. Thank you so much Edwin!!! =)

Most certainly, you deserved to get the BEST CGL award! =D

Lastly, thank God for making all JC students start school at 12 Jan. Whahaha, don't need start first day of school on a friday. I think today a long of people 'pon' school, lol.

A level this year, time to mug mug mug mug mug!!! I'm gonna mug till I really become a mug. =P

Astarmist