Friday, January 16, 2009

Well, first week of school is officially over for me =)

It was strange that I was able to adapt so quickly to the changes of my sleeping habit and waking up 6am everyday. I thought that habits will take 3 weeks to form, lol. Guess my body is super adaptable =D.

My lifestyle also changed rather drastically.

Reached home at 7pm for the whole week as I stayed back everyday to practice my OG family dance. Lol, I have no talent in dancing; they said my body was stiff, can't do all the moves as elegantly as my OG IC, who is in dance CCA. Nvm, at least I know how to dance para-para in the arcade. =P

I made a lot of mini-resolutions. The most dreadful one is to only play a maximum of 1 game of Dota everyday. Even if the game lasts 1 minute, I will still have to stop. It was tough initally on Monday and Tuesday, but after Wednesday I got used to it, hehe. I just played my 1 game so I'm not going to touch Dota after this.

My Imba-hard core mugger regime has started too!

I spent like 6 hours studying everyday for this week, I think my study hour for this week more than 30hrs, hahaha.

This will somewhat be my lifestyle for this whole year till A level is over. No more March, June, September holidays according to what the teachers said. But I'm not ever gonna miss this year's Inspire camp for anything! That is perhaps the only thing I'm looking forward to, other than the end of A levels, haha.

Tomorrow going school for OGL meeting. Oh no, I will see her again. I really want to get over her but the more I try, the more things I find out about her. I don't know if it is a sign, but I miraculously found her blog after clicking continuously from 7 different blogs one after another. If one blog has 20 links, the probability is like 7.8125E-10. It is like one in a hundred billion. Oh my gosh...I'm certain I'm infatuated with her. I don't really know what I like about her, but she is the only few girls(probably less than 5) who will ever look at me and have that many eye-contact together. That moment of eye-contact feels so heavenly. But her blog seems to suggest she is already in a relationship or have a crush or someone else, oh well...

Sometimes I really hate my hormones; they seem to oppose my every will and command. When I want to grow tall, my hormones didn't help me. When I want to stop this silly infatuation thing, once again my hormones defied me. The imperfection of the human body, sigh...

God, you are the only one who is perfect, pls pls pls pls pls help me. I don't want to get distracted. I want to excel for my A levels. Yet, I also want to experiencing being in a relationship at least once before I go army and go university and start work, which will be at least another 7 years. Once again, my hormones are acting up, arghhhhhh.

I'm gonna get into NUS chemistry faculty and invent a drug which will supress my hormones, lol!

Speaking of chemistry, I have a chemistry test on monday. Time to unleash my mugging power!! =D

My goals for A level:

Maths: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
Economics: A
General paper: A
Project work: B
Chinese: C ( lol actually chinese is redundant to me)

Jia You Gary!! =)

Astarmist