Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm finally free to update! Actually I'm not, still got GP, chemistry and physics homework to do. But I'm somewhat nocturnal, or maybe that is how singaporeans are, so I will do my homework later on =).

Chinese New Year was great, although it was just a short period of 3 days (sunday-tuesday). I seriously wished we have 15 days of holiday, just like China. So little time to spend with my cousins, only managed to sleepover for one night. I found out that my cousin still play Neopets and she is 19 this year! Haha, it is my family game cause my surname is Neo. See the link? =X

Helped her earn lots of $$ and trophies; I was a pro at that game when I was younger. In fact, that was the first online game I played, lol. I think I'm a prodigy at playing games. =D

Just some photos I took during Chinese New Year:

Reunion dinner






Lao Yu Sheng! My 3rd time this month ^^






My family! =)








We went to a seafood restaurant somewhere in Tuas. There were 4 families present so we had to book 2 tables, lol. Best of all, it was a 10-course meal!! Eat till I shiok!! =D





Bloated and satisfied



Went to my maternal grandparents' home after our reunion dinner to visit them and collect ang baos.







Family photo with my maternal grandmother




Sleepover at cousin's house




Wow, I haven't seen her cat for 1 year and it is so fat now, 6kg!! The fur is super nice to touch, haha.

Although this year's 'harvest' was not as much as the previous years due to the eminent recession, but I still thank God for the blessings. Who wouldn't want any blessing, even how meagre it may be? So, I must continue to be thrifty and save $$ for my building fund. No more lan( sian today still went to lan -.-), no more buying of unnecessary stuff and no more fast food.

I can't believe the J1 are going to come in next monday! Time just flies. Staying overnight in school on sunday to prepare for admin day 1. I do hope my campers will listen to me, cause I don't look like a J2. Rather I look like a secondary kid...Good or bad? For this case, it will be more of a disadvantage I guess.

Orientation camp from 12 feb-14 feb. 14 feb...why does it have to be so coincidental?? I don't want to calculate probability anymore, reality isn't logical at all. Oh well...

Astarmist