Sunday, January 25, 2009

First and foremost,

Happy Chinese New Year!!! =D


I love festive seasons, cause it is one of the 2 occasions that I will be rich temporarily. My mum blessed me with $200 to buy my new year clothings, which will make 'someone' envious cause his mum never give him any money at all. (Yes ultimate suaning!! =P)

Will like to thank Angel and Anna for accompanying me to buy my stuff, if not I would have been scammed like nobody business.


Jeans from Manmaster- $69.90

Shirt from spade- $39.90

Shirt from natural project- $49.00

I spent $158.80 in total! This is the most amount of money I have spent on clothings since I was borned, lol. Record breaking sia =X...Sense of achievement flowing through me right now, hehehe.

Gonna tithe and give the remaining money to building fund. A well spent, cost-efficient $200. =)

Thank God for kind teachers; I don't have much homework to do other than Chemistry. So I'm gonna sleepover at my cousin's house and enjoy myself! =)

Orientation preparation almost completed too, have to attend one last meeting next saturday before the real orientation starts. Oh I can't wait for orientation!! It is a dilemma though, feeling that I'm not ready for it, yet can't wait to go into the front line. Haha, guess it is quite common to feel like that whenever there is a big project.

Gonna get lots of Ang Bao and fulfill my building fund! ^^

Astarmist