Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I finally went out during the weekdays after the start of school! It wasn't that far though, only went to westmall coffee bean, lol.

Monday- Had chemistry test which made me want to cry; I didn't study sufficiently and didn't know how to do the paper.

Tuesday-Had math test which made me want to laugh, cause it was so easy.

JC 2 life is indeed stressful. Initially I thought the teachers were just pulling my leg, by saying we won't have enough time to study. Other than Math, which I don't need to study, all the rest of my subjects are in dire straits.

My teacher showed me the answer scheme for the chemistry test and I almost had a nervous breakdown on the spot. I think I only got 6/34 according to my memory. I really hope that the real result will be higher. To think I was so confident about chemistry; my complacence got the better of me. =(

At least I'm still keeping my own promise to myself: to play only 1 game(or none) of Dota everyday. Maybe I should reduce it to 0 considering the lack of time for studies.

Now I feel like a real adult-a busy man, lol. The life in the real world is certainly arduous. Ironically, that is what makes life interesting. No challenges=no fun. I can relate this to Dota, hahah. Stronger opponents=More challenging=More fun. =D

Chinese New year is coming and I'm so looking forward to all the Ang Baos!! They are going to be my life-saver, lol. After tithing 10%, I think I will give 80% to building fund and 10% for miscellaneous stuff. =) Hope to clear my building fun asap.

Time to do my math tutorial(not studying, just an obligation I must do to avoid getting scolded).

Tomorrow is the best day of my week! =)

08.00-09.00: Math tutorial
09.00-10.30: Break
10.30-11.30: Economics lecture
11.30-12.30: Break
12.30-2: Math lecture

Woo only 3 lessons, and 2 of them are maths! =D

Tomorrow staying back for OGL meeting. Painting OG boards, hope my lack of talent in art don't ruin the board, lol. I think my OG IC is the best after asking around other OG. Other OG IC either too fierce, too unfriendly or something negative. But my OG IC rox, haha. Thank God for a good OG IC. =)

Astarmist



Valentine's day is coming, and it is on a saturday. Hmm...should I....???