Someone told me that my previous blogskin looks girly. So now this 1 definitely is a guy's blog. I seldom see girls playing Dota, except my female cca mates.
I think some people have the wrong mindset about playing games. Not only people who have no life, are dumb, boring, dull, any word that has a negative connotation, play games. I know of smart people who play games too. Last friday, at a bus-stop after EDGE, I saw this rather cute guy playing DJ max 2 with his PSP. I went to introduced myself and we tried challenging each other but his WLAN was bugged. His name is Yuzhong and he studies in HCI! I have a sort of reverance(of course, not at the same level I have for God) for him. Man, I'm so envious of smart people who are at the same time, and better or equal level at playing games as me. Nevertheless, there will always be one mountain higher than another one. So, I'm just going to treat it as an impetus to better improve myself in my studies and gaming, hahaha.
For those who don't know, I had a leaders' development camp from friday to sunday. I skipped camp on friday and saturday to go for Edge and Sentosa outreach-Showdown. Thank God I didn't go for the camp. They played water games from 9am to 7pm. Even if I go, it would be pointless, as I have sensitive skin. I was sunburnt during all the activities in Sentosa and my maid called me a 'red-monkey' -.-...But it was fun, lol. Went to camp again at night and slept overnight. My friends said I treat the school like hotel, lol. Then came back home at 1 and slept till 7.30pm. Woot!
2 more weeks to holiday, I see no point in going to school when exams are already over. So bored these few days, can't go swimming(lost my swimming trunk), can't go cycling(lost my bicycle), can't go eating(2 months 'vow' not to spent $$ on outside food), can't go shopping(no $$ and my taste is horrendous), can't go anywhere during weekdays(no time, unless after 7pm). Maybe I'm used to solitary living already. Is this a sign of the gift of celibacy?
I guess I should just go to sleep and look forward to a brand new day. Yea, being optimistic is my forte. =)
Lesson of the day: Sleeping suppresses stress significantly