Sunday, October 5, 2008

Foretaste of the future

I came back from camp yesterday! One word to describe the camp: PAIN!


It was an 'all-boys' camp, which is also a prep-camp for NS. My palms super pain, cause do push-up on the carpark floor. My whole body aching from all the exercises aka tortures.

Nvm, like I promised, the following photos will be a recollection of the week.

Monday

Played Dota and owned with troll.


Tuesday


Didn't go school too. Was bored of Dota. Everyone had school and I was feeling lonely. So went cycling to Pandan Reservoir from my house.

Beautiful? =)


My lovely bike =D





Black land due to the sun



Wow, the water so dirty...


Wednesday

Woo! My birthday!!! Went to riverwalk in the morning for band training. A lot of complications. Firstly, my band got disbanded. Then gerrick and I went to join kenrick's band. Actually I join Shot to Fame because of Khoon Fai. So didn't feel like continuing at first. But I'm positive that Edwin will say negative. Oh well, got a chance to make more friends. Over the past few days, I didn't regret my decision, especially after today's training. Woot all the best to every participants out there! ^^


First I celebrated with my CG at central foodcourt.

Chocolate brownie, yum yum! =)

After that, went to JP's Ichiban Sushi to celebrate with my family.

Unagi Bento Premium meal

Full to the max!


Went home and still had birthday cake to eat!

Happy 17th birthday! =D

Had camp on thursday, friday and saturday morning, nothing to post.

I think it have stretched my faith a lot. Still went to serve even though I was extremely tired. I think I almost fainted and my head was super pain. Then I slept dunno how many times during sermon and poked my hands and pinched myself to keep myself alive.

Today was challenging too. Woke up and played for CG, then went to give BS and went to Brother Eric's house for training then went to sembawang for project work. I think I'm gonna be superman soon. And now still doing project work while posting, waiting for my friend to send me the slides. I need some holiday, desperately...

Wish I can go to a beach and scream like a mad man right now. Wish I can take an aeroplane and parachute down and scream. Wish I can hold someone's hands right now. Best wish of all: Wish I had more wishes that come true.

Signing off,
Astarmist