Anyway, woke up at 12pm on tuesday. My cousin was having PSLE marking day so I went to buy MAC for him and visited him. I think I haven't been to his house for nearly a year. Lots of changes that I rather not waste time mentioning.
Today, my attempt was once again successful, I overslept again today.Sidetracking, I finally completed reading Slam Dunk!! 273 chapters woot! My friends were quite shocked when I played basketball with them last week. They all said my rebounding super good. Actually I learnt it from the comic book, lol. Slept at 3.30am and woke up at 11.45am today. Danny said I have to print my IC for the H3 application by 2pm. So I quickly bathed, ate and cycled to school. Then I remembered, today got 'Learning Journey'; we were supposed to visit the Peranakan Museum as a class.
So I SMS-ed my CCA president that I will not be going for CCA meeting. I didn't want to miss today's meeting too. Our teacher will be announcing the school team players. Although I won't be inside, cause I didn't want to commit after having so many commitments already, but I'm really excited for the school team. JJC's very own DOTA school team. Woo!!!
So the school chartered a bus for us and we went to the museum. If I'm not wrong, it is around clake quay area, cause I saw a road there. Took some photos. Enjoy =)
Posting as vampires, failed.
Posting as vampires, success!
After the wedding section, we moved on and I just took some photos without bothering which section I was in.Some random statue
Imba long dining table!
Danny and I got really bored so we went to the nearby cafe to eat and slack.$6 sausage pasta, but it is delicious! =)
I guess I will end the vicious cycle today, don't want skipping school to be a habit. But seriously, there is no motivation to go school. Exams over, so no educational motivation. The girl I like is in church, so no relational motivation. My computer and Dota is at home, so no recreational motivation. The school is a prison, my main motivation to get out of it. I really love my school, cause it is famous for its school activities. But now after exams? Nothing is going on. So monotonous.29 Oct school ends. I rather it ends now. 'Waste of time going to school' quoted from my schoolmate. My sentiments exactly. Post exam period in JC is virtually hell. It seems like exams are over and you can play and party, but actually you can't. They make you think so, but ensuring that you can't do so. Really psychotic...>.<
I still have to rush my Project work. OP and I&R submission 2 weeks later. I said I will be doing it last week, but procrastinated till now. Ok, I MUST stop procrastinating.
Lesson of the day: Change now or never change











