Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I finally broke the 7-days streak of not going to school today! Actually I woke up at 6.45am. Then I felt a bit sleepy, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was 7.30am. Then I thought I would be late anyway, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was 10.00am. So, going to school would be pointless anyway. So I stayed at home and play Harvest Moon PSP. Btw I'm a super pro at Harvest moon, haha. I can sort of recite everything of it, like where to get all the 10 power berries, which crops to buy and how many, etc. I think my gift of good memory is really mysterious; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Like how I can remember everyone's name for the Whacko and how I can forget what Edwin will say during meetings sometimes.

Today is the last day of school, and obviously I am reluctant to go to school. I'm been unknowingly coerced by my group mates to go, cause they postponed today's OP rehearsal to tomorrow morning. So I practically wasted my time going to school today again. Danny said he won't be going tomorrow also, so am I being the only unlucky guy going to school tomorrow, with the exception of my group mates? At least there is CCA meeting tomorrow to look forward to. I love E-gaming! Auxilion family!!

Furthermore, I'm having Chinese A level exam this thursday, and Chinese has never been my cup of tea. Actually the cause of this loathe is due to my dominant english speaking family. I rarely converse in Chinese, even during Chinese lessons. Most of my friends, if not all, converse in English too. I'm not planning to study for my Chinese exam anyway; how can Chinese be studied? It is similar to English, and you can't study languages, I guess. But still, I will pray for God to bless me all the same.

3 more days to holidays, and yet even before holidays have started, my schedule is almost packed. Mr.leow said OGL preparation will take up almost the whole of november and I already knew this long time ago from the seniors. I'm flying to Genting(Unconfirmed) during the 1st week of december with my aunt and cousins, as my parents will be flying to Israel from 2 december to 14 december, leaving me alone. My brother will most probably be in camp or taiwan for field camp, so he can't join us. This will be the first time, if it is going to happen, that I will be going overseas without my brother. I'm not used to it...

Oh well, there will be a first time for everything anyway.

Lesson of the day: Some things are taught, some things are caught. The former requires both hands to clap, while the latter relies independently on yourself.