Saw some of my schoolmates crushing their entry proof, throwing it into dustbin, burning it, and all kind of stuff. For me, I kept it as for memory's sake =)
Took some pictures of my school cause I don't know when is it the next time I'll enter JJC again.
My locker
Threw all my stuff into the rubbish bin =P
Very memorable for me, food point for WLCs and CDAYL
The reason for coming to school, haha!
After that went for an all boys' night out to celebrate the end of my A levels!
Went to watch "the informant" at Cathay. At first we thought it is a comedy, and it was. But it was the adult kind of comedy, lol. Then went to play LAN for 1 hour and stayed overnight at Jeremiah's house. Went to sleep at 3am++, Gouwei and Jeremiah didn't sleep at all, power sia.
I lost my ability to "ton" the night already. Must regain back also. Haha after A levels, it is like I lost so many of my abilities =X.
I'm so happy to have so many friends around me. A total contrast from my secondary school, when I was an outcast. Thank you God for changing my life, and also for all my leaders who impacted me =)
Now it is my turn to make a difference in others' lives.
"Find a need and meet it, find a hurt and heal it."


















